The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Blues sign Derrick Pouliot

2 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I think this thread just shows how petty our fans are.

Pouliot is top 3 worst defenceman I've ever seen play for the Canucks in my 20 years of being a fan.

Call me petty but I'm just celebrating over here.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ButterBean said:

First Granny is gone and now Pouliot?Hopefully Hutton is gone next and the Canucks have had an amazing offseason! Addition by subtraction baby. 

Hutty had a good season last year.  I'm actually sad to see him go.  Atleast we can rely on him being in the lineup unlike Tanev.  Tanev is a waste of a roster spot at this point.  When he plays hes good.  But 50% of the games isnt good enough.

19 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Hutty had a good season last year.  I'm actually sad to see him go.  Atleast we can rely on him being in the lineup unlike Tanev.  Tanev is a waste of a roster spot at this point.  When he plays hes good.  But 50% of the games isnt good enough.

I'd take Tanev over Hutton if i had to choose. A fill-in for Tanev is better than what Hutton can bring.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dazzle said:

I think this thread just shows how petty our fans are.

I read this and then went back and looked at some Pooalot videos. Now, Benning and Green really tried with this kid, but he was just awful. I’m sure he never tried to be awful, I’m sure he wanted to be terrific, but sad fact is... it isn’t petty to recognize awful for what it is. 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, ButterBean said:

First Granny is gone and now Pouliot?Hopefully Hutton is gone next and the Canucks have had an amazing offseason! Addition by subtraction baby. 

I was gonna say is it wrong if i count this as one of my favourite Canucks signings of the day?