The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ferland playing for Canucks according to Wikipedia?

Rate this topic

JC2

Miller       Petey   Boeser

Ferland   Horvat   Pearson

Leivo      Sutter     Virtanen

Motte      Beagle   MacEwen

Edler       Myers

Hughes   Tanev

Benn       Stecher

I like this lineup for opening night.  Lots of speed, skill and truculence.  We won't be getting pushed around quite as easily as last year that's for sure.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bilbro Baggins said:

Wikipedia also said that Loui Eriksson plays for the Ho Chi Minh Tigers of the Peoples Republic of China Hockey League so...

I think that's just someone's wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

We're at 8.7M left without any RFAs on the books, Teves and Rafferty wouldn't lower the cap hit, as they're already factored into that cap space calculation. Other players can be hoped to be moved, but until we move them, we can't go ahead making with signing players that put us over the cap, assuming they will be easily moved. Further, we need to think of Pettersson's massive deal that will be coming in two years. I'd rather keep a bit of space and plan for that future cap crunch.

just do the math please

it's pretty simple

1.5 for 2 sent to untica

3 for contract demotions (if no better plan is acheived)

that is 4.5 million

8.5 + 4.5 = 13 (which i say will be the cost to sign brock and the 5 other rfas)

11 hours ago, JC2 said:

Even though you are probably right they could always trade or buyout a couple of guys so it possible. 

The buyout window closed on 30 June.  A 2nd window only opens up if one of the eligible RFAs file for arbitration.