The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

112's vote on luckylager is bad.

How could she possibly know anything about him after he's literally played just one game?

He even said he was gonna be busy this game.

It's not about what I know about /him/. It's about the context of his vote for me within the single game we're playing.

He was reading the thread 10-15 minutes after his post and didn't even respond when I called him out.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, 112 said:

It's not about what I know about /him/. It's about the context of his vote for me within the single game we're playing.

He was reading the thread 10-15 minutes after his post and didn't even respond when I called him out.

Busy working. Just wanted to jump right out and attack a scary, but talented wolf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

This feels a little fake too. 

Almost everyone tosses around random/joke votes at the very beginning. I don't get why Lucky's post is taken to be necessarily serious.

I raised the point cause it was hard to tell if it was serious.

I'm just scumhunting, lol. Don't put me down.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Wait, that vote was serious?

Not at all. I voted 112 right out of the gate last game, figured I'd stick to my guns even though I was wrong. 

Haven't read many into posts yet. I'll cast a real vote... Probably for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This feels a little fake too. 

Almost everyone tosses around random/joke votes at the very beginning. I don't get why Lucky's post is taken to be necessarily serious.

You quoted me, then switched to a an unrelated topic? Okie dokie, but I don't know what Lucky has to do with Lewt

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 112 said:

I disagree but fine.  I just think it's hard to understand motives for any player after just one game, even if their actions can be considered scum-ish.

Lol the last part is pure Stamkos.  People "read" or leave tabs open all the time.  That's hardly sus.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I disagree but fine.  I just think it's hard to understand motives for any player after just one game, even if their actions can be considered scum-ish.

Lol the last part is pure Stamkos.  People "read" or leave tabs open all the time.  That's hardly sus.

talk about unnecessary aggro? why are you angry at me?