The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

My townlean on falcon has turned into like 90% sure he's scum lol

I think he was trying to lay low and avoid the spotlight last game to protect his role..? 

You've taken this read on him because he's posting frequently to start, or because of a communication breakdown?

Genuinely curious if his posting last game was consistent with his normal tp "game".

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I think he was trying to lay low and avoid the spotlight last game to protect his role..? 

You've taken this read on him because he's posting frequently to start, or because of a communication breakdown?

Genuinely curious if his posting last game was consistent with his normal tp "game".

falc has always been difficult for me to read.

I think he's scum because of what BW has been talking about. Go back and read the conversation between the two and pay attention to what's being quoted.

Falc agreed with a post I made about you saying your vote was opportunistic. Now he's trying to say he thought I was talking about lewt, which makes no sense because lewt hasn't done anything that can be considered opportunistic.

• Upvote 1

Everyone should give thoughts on this.

1 hour ago, 112 said:

I don't like how lucky made that vote for me and bolted.

He's a good player even though he's green, so I'm not sure I should be accusing him of a bad scum play, but his vote for me seems like it could've been opportunistic with Z's already on me.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

I agree, t'was very opportunistic without trying to hunt IMO.

41 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

$&!# you're right, I was referring to Lewt, but she was talking about Lucky. Lewt had just been the player of conversation, and I misread her post.

Falcon thought 112 was stating that Lewt was being opportunistic (she was really talking about Lucky). Falcon, under the assumption 112 was talking about Lewt, agrees that is was "opportunistic". 

Now, the misreading is not a problem; but Falcon was suggesting that Lewt was being opportunistic. If you go look back, there's nothing that Lewt could have done to get this interpretation from Falcon. So that makes me think Falcon was not being genuine and was instead just agreeing with whatever he thought 112 was saying for other purposes.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

I've been had

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

explanation of ur two votes so far? :D

All of Lewt's posts. He asks a pretty simple question to get himself into the game. Maybe the question is a bit weird to open with but there's no way this is opportunistic. He just asked a question.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

It's a silly question, every player should want themselves saved. 

It wasn't really a silly question. First of all, he asked about both votes. Second, yes we all want to be saved but we aren't all going to be voting ourselves for the protection vote. 

Yeah, it's not some high quality question but it sure as heck isn't "opportunistic". Just explain to me what the opportunity was?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

It wasn't really a silly question. First of all, he asked about both votes. Second, yes we all want to be saved but we aren't all going to be voting ourselves for the protection vote. 

Yeah, it's not some high quality question but it sure as heck isn't "opportunistic". Just explain to me what the opportunity was?

Popping into the thread for a quick vote question, both of which just dint sit well with me, then taking off before waiting replying. I know he was still reading the thread at the time.