The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

For whatever reason I'm finding this game a bit more of a mind &^@# than role madness.

I had mafia dreams last night. It was weird.

A part I remember was being on a ferry with my daughter and we were doing these animal cue cards, you know the ones with an animal picture on them, you hold up and the child tells you which animal it is.

Anyways, I held up the whale card, at least it was a whale pic on my side, she said "wolf", I turned the card over and the pics didn't match.

The whale and the wolf were the same card.

I've never had dreams about games I'm playing. This mafia $&!# gets in your head.

I think there are a few layers to that dream.

Weird stuff. But nothing profound to actually latch on to, just an obvious distrust of BW.

Lay off the weeeeeeeeeeeeed

Steven a smith style

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:
2 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Having an LSD flashback and dreaming at the same time is the best.

My dreams are always like a flashback. I took far too many tabs in the 90's.

I prefer microdosing shrooms 

I took so many tabs I went back to the '90s.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, luckylager said:

Just thinking in type here-

I wonder how both 112 and BW are still alive if both are town. The mk on falc should have been on one of those two based on merit unless the mafia is pretty certain they can get one if them lynched then mk the other this round. If they're both tp that is.

Falc put his vote on bw immediately following lewts lynch. I'll have to go back and see if he ever took that vote off, but I believe bw to be too smart of a player as to do something so obvious.

I guess there's potential he and AV orchestrated the slip catch bussing in order for bw to gain full town cred and as such feel free to take out anyone suspecting him.

Which leads to 112, who's posting has been in line with her style from the last game, and she was tp in that game. The only real difference is 112 seems to be inactive for longer periods as she goes out and lives IRL.

All this distrust of two heavy posters and quality players leads me back to milk. I've been 99% on milk being mafia since day 1 strictly based on what I perceive as disingenuous wording, no contribution of quality insights (the stuff I'd expect from veterans)  

Otherwise has just been in and out but my read on her is a tp lean.

Sorry for rambling but once I reread the mess of words I just put down, I may be able to organize my thoughts a bit better or poke hole in my train of thought.

Vote MILK

Kyle wellwood was a veteran

Andrew ebbett

Aaron rome

Zack kassian

Lucic

Ect...

I am experienced yes but I have been constantly tough to read. Partly on purpose party not. My tp game is very very consistent of me saying I am tp.

Also I am not the only one having bad reads or weak one. With 12players and half not posting much its harder to find scum 

11 minutes ago, 112 said:

y

I didn't even give an opinion on it, just wanted BW's thoughts

seems like e easy way to follow bw

what are you thoughts on that question? You have played with me just as many times as bw. 

14 minutes ago, 112 said:

Are you just saying that because TL mentioned it?

No. forgot he even brought it up tbh

8 minutes ago, 112 said:

What made you change your mind on lucky?

nothing really I am just thinking lucky hasn't done anything to warrant suspicious sirens  but otherwise in activeness and she is smart enough to kill the people needed to get into a bottom. she really is the only one not posting much. lucky as well but his tone seems helpful and tp like. again gut feeling.  

Just now, milk and honey said:

seems like e easy way to follow bw

what are you thoughts on that question? You have played with me just as many times as bw. 

No. forgot he even brought it up tbh

nothing really I am just thinking lucky hasn't done anything to warrant suspicious sirens  but otherwise in activeness and she is smart enough to kill the people needed to get into a bottom. she really is the only one not posting much. lucky as well but his tone seems helpful and tp like. again gut feeling.  

When I ask people questions, it's also to do with gathering info on the person I'm asking the question of. I'm re-examining how I'm looking at the game right now. Let me do my process, lol