Sign in to follow this  
Kryten

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I'm mainly talking in general. 

Copy that. We'll wait on your last words

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Voting is closed right?

Yep

Share this post


Link to post

Nightfall

 

The citizens of Letterkenny have decided to lynch Beluga Whale

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d22c0c8317a44786b

 

The Letterkenny degens have decided to kill Beluga Whale

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d22c0a8354e736445

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lol I was actually mafia xD

 

Gg town

wp

 

I'm taking a long break now. 

&^@#in knew it!

 

That AV bus job was pretty sly, champ.

Gg scummybutt

Share this post


Link to post

1. Zfetch - Town Person (Pastor Glen)

2. Aladeenis - Town Person (Katy)

3. Falcon - Town Person (Stewart)

4. 112

5. Beluga Whale - Town Person (Daryl)

6. Time Lord - Town Person (Wayne)

7. G_Bassi - Mafia (Squirrely Dan)

8. Otherwise

9. Lucky Lager

10. Milk and Honey

11. Lewitelli - Town Person (Shoresy)  

12. Alain Vignault - Mafia (McMurray)

Share this post


Link to post

otherwise mafia

 

vote otherwise

 

I highly doubt 112 is smart enough to kill bw when he was here basically till nightfall

 

lucky is 99% town imo

 

its 112 or otherwise imo

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lmao

Do I get last words?

Yep

Share this post


Link to post

Oh what the &^@#. 

 

When I first brought up the possibility of 4 scum bw questioned me on it, same when falc (at least I think it was falc) raised the possibility.

 

Bw kept pulling the vote off milk and getting townies lynched. Food for thought.

 

I thought we'd won. This is some bull$&!#.

Share this post


Link to post

@milk and honey @otherwise @luckylager @112

 

 

You need to tie the lynch this round. This is the optimal play. The mafia will kill 1 player and then the last round will be 2 villagers vs 1 mafia. There has to be only 1 wolf remaining otherwise the game would be over. 

 

Don't automatically assume otherwise is mafia because of the kill. I doubt she'd let that happen and 112 would definitely kill the lynch target (me) to frame otherwise. Be very careful about simply voting otherwise without taking careful consideration. And God dammit don't lock your votes until you need to. 

 

Here are my reads:

 

Lucky - 95% town 

Milk - 85% town

 

otherwise - 25% mafia

 

112 - 93% mafia

 

Those numbers clearly don't add up but consider them as you will. 

 

 

Advice: when you tie it, make sure 112 and otherwise cross vote. And then Milk and Lucky both vote one of the two to tie the votes. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

@milk and honey @otherwise @luckylager @112

 

 

You need to tie the lynch this round. This is the optimal play. The mafia will kill 1 player and then the last round will be 2 villagers vs 1 mafia. There has to be only 1 wolf remaining otherwise the game would be over. 

 

Don't automatically assume otherwise is mafia because of the kill. I doubt she'd let that happen and 112 would definitely kill the lynch target (me) to frame otherwise. Be very careful about simply voting otherwise without taking careful consideration. And God dammit don't lock your votes until you need to. 

 

Here are my reads:

 

Lucky - 95% town 

Milk - 85% town

 

otherwise - 25% mafia

 

112 - 93% mafia

 

Those numbers clearly don't add up but consider them as you will. 

 

 

Advice: when you tie it, make sure 112 and otherwise cross vote. And then Milk and Lucky both vote one of the two to tie the votes. 

words of a legend

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

me confirmed tp

lucky 90% tp

112/otherwise 50/50

 

 

Man. I've yoyo'd on you a bunch here. 

 

BW, sorry man. Made the wrong call.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, luckylager said:

Man. I've yoyo'd on you a bunch here. 

 

BW, sorry man. Made the wrong call.

me and u r tp

 

we are overthinking this

 

112 is mafia

unvote  vote 112

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

me and u r tp

 

we are overthinking this

 

112 is mafia

unvote  vote 112

Yeah

 

But we need to be waiting out 112 and otherwise if you're interested in bw's plan.

 

112 would definitely mk falc before bw. They chat in other threads, fear of being read by a friend perhaps.

 

In one of my ramblings I figured one if 112 and bw have to be mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, luckylager said:

Yeah

 

But we need to be waiting out 112 and otherwise if you're interested in bw's plan.

 

112 would definitely mk falc before bw. They chat in other threads, fear of being read by a friend perhaps.

 

In one of my ramblings I figured one of 112 and bw have to be mafia.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.