The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

1. Zfetch - Town Person (Pastor Glen)

2. Aladeenis - Town Person (Katy)

3. Falcon - Town Person (Stewart)

4. 112

5. Beluga Whale - Town Person (Daryl)

6. Time Lord - Town Person (Wayne)

7. G_Bassi - Mafia (Squirrely Dan)

8. Otherwise

9. Lucky Lager

10. Milk and Honey

11. Lewitelli - Town Person (Shoresy)  

12. Alain Vignault - Mafia (McMurray)

Oh what the &^@#. 

When I first brought up the possibility of 4 scum bw questioned me on it, same when falc (at least I think it was falc) raised the possibility.

Bw kept pulling the vote off milk and getting townies lynched. Food for thought.

I thought we'd won. This is some bull$&!#.

@milk and honey @otherwise @luckylager @112

You need to tie the lynch this round. This is the optimal play. The mafia will kill 1 player and then the last round will be 2 villagers vs 1 mafia. There has to be only 1 wolf remaining otherwise the game would be over. 

Don't automatically assume otherwise is mafia because of the kill. I doubt she'd let that happen and 112 would definitely kill the lynch target (me) to frame otherwise. Be very careful about simply voting otherwise without taking careful consideration. And God dammit don't lock your votes until you need to. 

Here are my reads:

Lucky - 95% town 

Milk - 85% town

otherwise - 25% mafia

112 - 93% mafia

Those numbers clearly don't add up but consider them as you will. 

Advice: when you tie it, make sure 112 and otherwise cross vote. And then Milk and Lucky both vote one of the two to tie the votes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

@milk and honey @otherwise @luckylager @112

You need to tie the lynch this round. This is the optimal play. The mafia will kill 1 player and then the last round will be 2 villagers vs 1 mafia. There has to be only 1 wolf remaining otherwise the game would be over. 

Don't automatically assume otherwise is mafia because of the kill. I doubt she'd let that happen and 112 would definitely kill the lynch target (me) to frame otherwise. Be very careful about simply voting otherwise without taking careful consideration. And God dammit don't lock your votes until you need to. 

Here are my reads:

Lucky - 95% town 

Milk - 85% town

otherwise - 25% mafia

112 - 93% mafia

Those numbers clearly don't add up but consider them as you will. 

Advice: when you tie it, make sure 112 and otherwise cross vote. And then Milk and Lucky both vote one of the two to tie the votes. 

words of a legend

26 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

me and u r tp

we are overthinking this

112 is mafia

unvote  vote 112

Yeah

But we need to be waiting out 112 and otherwise if you're interested in bw's plan.

112 would definitely mk falc before bw. They chat in other threads, fear of being read by a friend perhaps.

In one of my ramblings I figured one if 112 and bw have to be mafia.

Just now, luckylager said:

Yeah

But we need to be waiting out 112 and otherwise if you're interested in bw's plan.

112 would definitely mk falc before bw. They chat in other threads, fear of being read by a friend perhaps.

In one of my ramblings I figured one of 112 and bw have to be mafia.