The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Avalanche re-sign Nikita Zadorov

Damn, that's way cheaper then I expected.  

Would've loved to see some teams offer sheet Colorado guys.  They're building a future dynasty there, every road out of the Western Conference will lead through Colorado for years to come.  

He would command at least 5 million on the free agent market.  Kind of surprised he didn't ask for more money, especially since this contract doesn't even take him to UFA status. 

1 hour ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Would've loved to see some teams offer sheet Colorado guys.  They're building a future dynasty there, every road out of the Western Conference will lead through Colorado for years to come.  

He would command at least 5 million on the free agent market.  Kind of surprised he didn't ask for more money, especially since this contract doesn't even take him to UFA status. 

I’d be curious to see who Colorado could lose in expansion. They’re so young I doubt anyone of value. Just hurts even more 

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

5 million is a bit much. If he put up a few more points, maybe.