The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - End Game (TP WIN!) - SIGN UP FOR NEXT GAME HERE!

Rate this topic

You potatoes realize that nightfall is at 3am? And we won’t be able to change anything voting wise after tonight? 

Why LL must be lynched 

1.caught PMing

2. knew the time the game started before the game actually started... his mafia chat PM gave him the game start time stamp - seriously not hard to see.

3. Is definitely playing differently and his tone is different in his posting from last two games where he was TP. 

4. Lynch cherry

5. Literally get the most information from his flip

who dafaq else has that scum resume up to this point in this game? Anyone not voting for LL by the end of this round should definitely be a vig target.

SK, if this is as potato town as I believe it to be you are going to have to try to hit scum otherwise you won’t have a chance to win either.

12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I see the irony.

I wrote that last line with my tongue buried deep in my cheek. I like to be cheeky and make myself laugh a bit. I use CDC for fun and entertainment no matter which ridiculous thread I'm in.

I can pm my friends on CDC while I'm in a game of mafia. The whole "you were pming" thing is weak in my rookie assessment. Am I really supposed to log out and log back in anonymously when I want to read a message from one of my grow bros or any of my other buds who might be coming to town and want to have a few beers? C

All of your angles just come off so scummy to me. You've made it abundantly clear your main objective is to bust my cherry no matter how townie I am. I don't see how your cherry hunt is useful at all, it's just distracting from targeting actual scum which is why I voted for you and why my vote will stay on you.

Go ahead and keep voting me, in fact please have all your scum buddies pile on me you can add town potatoes too cause if the town is potato enough to follow you I will flip VT and you will either be vigged or hung next round. 

I literally only have a winning position knowing you are scum, as no matter what happens I’ve done my part for this town. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Go ahead and keep voting me, in fact please have all your scum buddies pile on me you can add town potatoes too cause if the town is potato enough to follow you I will flip VT and you will either be vigged or hung next round. 

I literally only have a winning position knowing you are scum, as no matter what happens I’ve done my part for this town

Your last two posts read a lot like the broken hearts game when you were getting lynched and turned maf. 

Desperate, angry, bullying us into believing you.

Just now, luckylager said:

Your last two posts read a lot like the broken hearts game when you were getting lynched and turned maf. 

Desperate, angry, bullying us into believing you.

Dude keep posting... give us more spew for when you flip scum. You don’t have the slightest clue about my game so don’t try pretend you do.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Dude keep posting... give us more spew for when you flip scum. You don’t have the slightest clue about my game so don’t try pretend you do.

You're right. I'm basing it off of the two games I've played.

One you were maf, one you weren't.

Is it a normal tp gig to base votes and go on diatribes in an attempt to bust cherries? 

If that's an actual thing, sorry, just seems like your trying to build a supporting case for your boner. Which is super scummy.

20 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You potatoes realize that nightfall is at 3am? And we won’t be able to change anything voting wise after tonight? 

Why LL must be lynched 

1.caught PMing

2. knew the time the game started before the game actually started... his mafia chat PM gave him the game start time stamp - seriously not hard to see.

3. Is definitely playing differently and his tone is different in his posting from last two games where he was TP. 

4. Lynch cherry

5. Literally get the most information from his flip

who dafaq else has that scum resume up to this point in this game? Anyone not voting for LL by the end of this round should definitely be a vig target.

SK, if this is as potato town as I believe it to be you are going to have to try to hit scum otherwise you won’t have a chance to win either.

ok will do 

loooooooool

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

You're right. I'm basing it off of the two games I've played.

One you were maf, one you weren't.

Is it a normal tp gig to base votes and go on diatribes in an attempt to bust cherries? 

If that's an actual thing, sorry, just seems like your trying to build a supporting case for your boner. Which is super scummy.

Yah it would make so much sense for me to push the lynch hard on one TP if I was mafia in the first round 

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Geez, and I thought it was just me getting the scum vibes off Deener.

I might be overly sensitive to it because he's always talking about busting my cherry, which is awkwardly hilarious, but the full on attack for assuming the game started at 9:00 and the title said "game on" was pretty scummy.

I don't get falcon's vote on me. I feel like he just jumped on the lucky lynch wagon because it was an easy vote to cast considering a couple of vets were taking the boots to me.

My vote's still on deener even though I really want to lynch 112 for winning last game and getting the vets to call us potatoes. 

I've made my post regarding your play based off your play. Refering to yourself in the third person concerning your lynch also strikes me as very scummy.

Last thing I am gonna post before nightfall cause I have to hold this potato town’s hand to get a win and it’s effing frustrating.

7 hours ago, 112 said:

Why is lucky pming tho

112 claims to have caught lucky PMing

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

What pm?

I never get invited to pms unless it's J trying to scam me. So far at least.

Here he denies it 

6 hours ago, luckylager said:

I pm a couple of fellow cannabis growers on cdc.

Then he changes his story to say he was PMing cannabis growers. 

ffs potatoes get woke.

im out

Just now, Aladeen said:

Last thing I am gonna post before nightfall cause I have to hold this potato town’s hand to get a win and it’s effing frustrating.

112 claims to have caught lucky PMing

Here he denies it 

Then he changes his story to say he was PMing cannabis growers. 

ffs potatoes get woke.

im out

Given the context of 112's ask, honestly, I didn't think private PM's and gameplay stuff were connected. It's not like you can invite people into a private conversation. 

10 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I've made my post regarding your play based off your play. Refering to yourself in the third person concerning your lynch also strikes me as very scummy.

I thought you were a musician. It was a very simple play on words.

I wasn't referring to myself in 3p, I was referring to the movement. 

You and deenis eh. Maf bros

I think LLs pure scum hunting bravado is enough to make him not a scum early on. I wouldn't be picking out little things. Mafia shouldn't be making silly mistakes like that and I can only remember how many times I got lynched as TP years ago over stupid nitpicking like that

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

weak sauce

I reckon he is mafia with a throwaway vote like this

No

It's called a policy lynch

However it doesn't look like it's picking up

Unvote, vote luckylager

He keeps pushing the idea that Aladeen is trying to lynch him just to pop his lynch cherry but it's clear that there are other reasons. It's like he's trying to make Aladeen's case look weak

• Wat 1
Just now, Time Lord said:

No

It's called a policy lynch

However it doesn't look like it's picking up

Unvote, vote luckylager

He keeps pushing the idea that Aladeen is trying to lynch him just to pop his lynch cherry but it's clear that there are other reasons. It's like he's trying to make Aladeen's case look weak

Maybe that's what he interprets it as because he's unaware that anything he's actually done has scummy undertone to it?

I'm not having a good night. I'd appreciate it if Aladeen tries not to go berserk on me for this one.

It comes down to my strict logical side telling me that lucky's probably scum but my more inquisitive side being uncomfortable with Aladeen's tunneling, tone and overall wish to contort the narrative.

Vote Aladeen

PS- is the deadline really 3am?