The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Milan Lucic + Kris Russell for James Neal + Michael Frolik [CGY-EDM]

On 7/16/2019 at 12:39 PM, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah this would make no sense for Calgary... unless they're really afraid of facing Ferland 5X unprotected :lol:

Tbh I think they are. Heck every team in the division is probably shaking in their boots Rn after all our moves. 

I'd take Lucic + Russell and give them Eriksson + Goldobin + Baertschi + Schaller + *conditional 2025 3rd & 4th round picks if they retain some % of salaries!! :towel:

*on condition that Lucic will deliver 200+ hits and score at least 10 goals a season rest of his current contract!

28 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

I'd take Lucic + Russell and give them Eriksson + Goldobin + Baertschi + Schaller + *conditional 2025 3rd & 4th round picks if they retain some % of salaries!! :towel:

*on condition that Lucic will deliver 200+ hits and score at least 10 goals a season rest of his current contract!

Russell... or Draisaitl?

3 hours ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Giving away picks like they were candy...  :P

regards,  G.