The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2020/21

Master Mind

47 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

You must be very high on this guy. I wouldn’t exactly expect him to be a keeper by the end of the year? Maybe I’m out to lunch.

Regardless of Texier's potential, I certainly wouldn't argue that last statement :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Silver Ghost said:

I know for me after 15 years of marriage that is a "nice to have", not a "need to have". Haha

25 years for me next week!  :wub:

Which also means, due to factors outside our control, that its less an issue than it used to be.  :unsure: 

And in another 25 years, there will also be pills? We still won't need Art...

• Haha 2

On 7/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, Canuck Surfer said:

Was she awake? :blush:

On 7/27/2019 at 12:05 PM, Silver Ghost said:

Hard to say. Willing to take a chance on him since i need a rookie anyway.

I know I shouldn't post, so let me start with a WAVE and a shout out to you all, HEYYYYYYYYYy! 

Now the reason for my intrusion: I clicked into your thread as it was the only one with new posts in Fantasy Hockey and it got me curious...and once here I read these two posts back to back just above and thought Silver Ghost was replying to Canuck Surfer, LOL.....

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

I know I shouldn't post, so let me start with a WAVE and a shout out to you all, HEYYYYYYYYYy! 

Now the reason for my intrusion: I clicked into your thread as it was the only one with new posts in Fantasy Hockey and it got me curious...and once here I read these two posts back to back just above and thought Silver Ghost was replying to Canuck Surfer, LOL.....

Lol