The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2020/21

Master Mind

9 hours ago, Baer. said:

It was between him and Dunn for me. But we don't have a pick until 48, and with only 2 defensemen, I had to pass on him. Good pick.

I had a few guys on my list to pick. I actually had to drop Dunn, who you picked, as my defence was stacked already. It was between Kane, Lindell (picked right after me), and one other player. As soon as Kane was available, though, it was an easy decision.

4 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Man, I’m regretting trading my 1st... but conversely, I was a historically bad major penalty call away from cake walking to winning the league. 

Conversely, you were a historically bad penalty kill away from cake walking to winning the league (if you're referring to the Sharks PP).

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Conversely, you were a historically bad penalty kill away from cake walking to winning the league (if you're referring to the Sharks PP).

Rather appropriate I have the goalie of that historically bad PK. I watched that happen live, and still don’t believe it happened lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

Rather appropriate I have the goalie of that historically bad PK. I watched that happen live, and still don’t believe it happened lol. 

Was that in Vegas, or SJ?

(Presuming the Pavelski beat down...?)