Sign in to follow this  
Master Mind

BFHL 2020/21

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Alexander Volkov

 

@Canuck Surfer

He shoots, he picks Callan Foote. whiffs? 

 

Can u call up next pls, mobile atm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final picks:

 

Brian Elliott

Valeri Nichushkin

Justin Schultz

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks as always for hosting, organizing, feeding and watering us with the draft @Master Mind

 

Always appreciated...

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The draft is complete, teams may make free agent claims/drops as they please.

 

I'm getting rid of the max number of claims that was there last year. Unlimited now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking for this year since we could see a shortened schedule, we have everyone play 2 matchups per week (at the same time for the duration of the week).

 

I.e. PHI plays NSH and PIT in week 1, and goes 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2. Therefore we have roughly a 36-game schedule instead of 18.

 

Then put everyone into same division, no conferences.

 

Thoughts?

Edited by Master Mind
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Thinking for this year since we could see a shortened schedule, we have everyone play 2 matchups per week.

 

I.e. PHI plays NSH and PIT in week 1, and goes 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2. Therefore we have roughly a 36-game schedule instead of 18.

 

Then put everyone into same division, no conferences.

 

Thoughts?

I'll go where u go Obi Wan! 

  • Hydration 1
  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Thinking for this year since we could see a shortened schedule, we have everyone play 2 matchups per week.

 

I.e. PHI plays NSH and PIT in week 1, and goes 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2. Therefore we have roughly a 36-game schedule instead of 18.

 

Then put everyone into same division, no conferences.

 

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. 

 

Thanks for running this. 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your proposed format, but out of idle curiosity, why no divisions?  I get the game thing and your solution is awesome but no divisions seems arbitrary, lol. 

 

Either way, I am up for it! you run a good league, so leaving it to you to decide it for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

I like your proposed format, but out of idle curiosity, why no divisions?  I get the game thing and your solution is awesome but no divisions seems arbitrary, lol. 

 

Either way, I am up for it! you run a good league, so leaving it to you to decide it for sure. 

To be fair, the divisions themselves are also arbitrary haha

 

My thought was with 2 games per week, it'd be easier on the eyes to see how your team is doing when all teams are combined in the home page standings.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Master Mind said:

To be fair, the divisions themselves are also arbitrary haha

 

My thought was with 2 games per week, it'd be easier on the eyes to see how your team is doing when all teams are combined in the home page standings.

 I am in favour of anything that makes your job easier. Either way is just fine. No worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2020 at 6:08 PM, inane said:

Lundqvist I guess

 

 

I guess not. I'll look for a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, inane said:

oh says commish blocking claims?

Oh yeah, forgot I turned them off from the TDL. Try now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya that works. And I just dumped Klefbom but do we have an IR spot? I would have done that if that's an option...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, inane said:

Ya that works. And I just dumped Klefbom but do we have an IR spot? I would have done that if that's an option...

No IR. Top 6 D count, so you can always keep him as a #7/#8, likewise with other injured players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.