The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2020/21

Master Mind

7 hours ago, Azzy said:

Last season's winning team (cough, cough) was built around three starting netminders. It's tough to give up my best forward, particularly a Conn Smythe-winning one, but having three anointed starters is the way this GM rolls. I know no other way and I just hope there's a center or two left on the board by my next pick...

Yeah, a goalie does have higher sheer point potential than a fwd. Last year O'Reilly had his best year, had about the same # of points as Hellebuyck. Who had an off year.

I took the longer term view. You can only keep one goalie year over year. I voted for team balance, We did not have a 1C.   

And I voted on St Louis?   

Kneels quietly & closes his eyes, touches his forehead, the bottom of his breast bone, the right side of his chest, then left. Remembers his childhood in the Peg, mumbles a few words.

Forgive me father, for I have not been to service since the priest put his hand on my &%@$ Jets traded &@%&! Selanne...    

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Haha 2

We’re going to need to hurry this sh*t up.

I’ll be out of commission from August 21-30. So, if we haven’t got most of this done, I don’t know if I can do much going forward for my roster.

• Cheers 1

Take a look at the draft sheet, as more times have been entered. Note that round 4 will be completed over 2 days. All following rounds will be finished in 1 day, with 1 hour gaps between deadlines.

Send in draft lists if there's a chance you won't make your pick on time

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-GGdqXlJIEgQYtMMzopussXYhWy7olAPv6KCOp6KNX8/edit#gid=1366231624

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Its 730 am Eastern standard time here Sat morning.  

I'm ahead a' all you guys...

I believe time travel is a conflict of interest in a fantasy league...knowing the future and all