The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask a Stupid Question

Rate this topic

Not at all, you just have to go to the doctor, by obligation this Dr person cannot come to you. Apple code. However, this person made an another oath to you on that wedding day ..those promises will be upheld... though you must, go to them. Get over your ego and realise you married a Dr. You would not expect a song bird not to sing. Keep eating apples and be a good partner.  

I have been making the mistake in my dreams of running back at what just gave me the nightmare and trying to punch my way back to consciousness. My punches are landing flat and weak like I am swinging through water. Do you have any subconscious calisthenic exercises that could up my striking power?

27 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Not at all, you just have to go to the doctor, by obligation this Dr person cannot come to you. Apple code. However, this person made an another oath to you on that wedding day ..those promises will be upheld... though you must, go to them. Get over your ego and realise you married a Dr. You would not expect a song bird not to sing. Keep eating apples and be a good partner.  

I have been making the mistake in my dreams of running back at what just gave me the nightmare and trying to punch my way back to consciousness. My punches are landing flat and weak like I am swinging through water. Do you have any subconscious calisthenic exercises that could up my striking power?

Yes, wait for the next time you have a "falling dream". The great thing about falling dreams is that they happen while you're falling asleep; you're still somewhat conscious.

So here's the catch, you need to tell yourself you're falling asleep, and as you fall, tell yourself it's just a dream, and you will learn to fly. 

It's an amazing feeling. The downside is you may never have a falling dream again.

Why are meals referred to as "square"? "Three square meals a day"

I can't eat ravioli that often.

I haven't checked the payroll lately. But I know at least M Maybe 7 will be at Groom Lake.

I've seen a UFO. No joke.

Have you ever seen something moving in the sky in ways that defy your understanding of physics?

Edited by luckylager
17 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

This question is offensive to paraplegics. You should be ashamed!  

(Chicken legs are good on the bbq) 

If a turtle looses its shell, is it homeless or naked?

Neither, its shell just wiggles a bit.

What's something you strive to be good at?

Edited by luckylager
Autocorrect is such $&!#.
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Neither, its shell just wiggles a bit.

What's something you strive to be good at?

I'm obsessed with making an egg white omelette that doesn't taste like cardboard.

Whats the dumbest thing you've ever said to a cop? 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm obsessed with making an egg white omelette that doesn't taste like cardboard.

Whats the dumbest thing you've ever said to a cop? 

Before or after he kicked the $&!# out of me? I know it's rude to answer a question with a question, but it's important in this case.

Why did Fats Domino choose that for a name? He's not rectangular or covered in spots, I don't get it.

Edited by luckylager