The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Record when you are in the building

Rate this topic

ruilin96

My wife and I live in Timmins, Ont. and have been to three live Canuck games, all losses.

2014, lost 2-1 in OT to San Jose (vacation planned around game)

a 5-2 loss in Toronto (ouch)

2018, a 5-3 loss in Vegas (vacation planned around game)

This year we are planning vacation around the Nashville and Chicago games in February. Should be great nights regardless of the outcome.

24 minutes ago, NorthernTorch said:

My wife and I live in Timmins, Ont. and have been to three live Canuck games, all losses.

2014, lost 2-1 in OT to San Jose (vacation planned around game)

a 5-2 loss in Toronto (ouch)

2018, a 5-3 loss in Vegas (vacation planned around game)

This year we are planning vacation around the Nashville and Chicago games in February. Should be great nights regardless of the outcome.

you gonna "smash" at the ville ? :ph34r:

4-2 win back in 2011, and I believe 3-2 or 4-3 loss in a shootout to buffalo to begin our massive losing streak this past season lol.

i had tickets to the senators game that had petey scoring an overtime game winner hattrick but had to sell the tickets because work sent me away during that time... brutal hahaha

5 hours ago, Kevin Biestra said:

It's actually very good going back decades to when they sucked.  They're probably about .750 or close to .800 when it's all added up.  You guys should buy me tickets.

Same with my brother and I but we both moved away (early 2000’s and me 2009) and the last four years not so hot (still get to one away game a year at least)  but before it was every game we went to almost, at one point my brothers record was sick 22-5-3 or something (mine was pretty great too).    That included watching at least six Keenan era bomb games...where we actually won AND I got to see gems like Enrico Ciccone live. 

We would have gone to more games if we could (Island boys) but we went when we could.  And he’d joke sometimes that the team should pay him to watch all the games.

edit:  Pacific Coliseum record perfect 100.

Edited by IBatch
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

Same with my brother and I but we both moved away (early 2000’s and me 2009) and the last four years not so hot (still get to one away game a year at least)  but before it was every game we went to almost, at one point my brothers record was sick 22-5-3 or something (mine was pretty great too).    That included watching at least six Keenan era bomb games...where we actually won AND I got to see gems like Enrico Ciccone live. 

We would have gone to more games if we could (Island boys) but we went when we could.  And he’d joke sometimes that the team should pay him to watch all the games.

edit:  Pacific Coliseum record perfect 100.

Nice.  They were 100% winning pctg when I played between periods...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Nice.  They were 100% winning pctg when I played between periods...

Should have wrote them a letter ha ha to get tickets.  One gem was when Scott Parker first arrived and Brashear was bullying COL regular tough guy (can’t remember his name but can picture him clearly he always had a bandaid across the bridge of his twisted nose) and Chris McAllister won a clear decision over Parker at the same time ... we got to see them both get trashed at the same time, Brashear beat the tar out of bandaid face.  

Keenan might have been the worst time ever but he always iced a tough team ... when we added Ciccone I was stoked as heard great things about him in TB..like he was the next Tinordi/Tochett type ... when I saw him play it was underwhelming to say the least but was glad I saw him play.

• Upvote 1

From Saskatchewan, so I've only been to 3 in Vancouver. 

3-0!

2-1 win over Wild on Oct 17/09

5-2 win over Sabres on Dec. 7/15 (Tossed my hat for Vrbata that night).

2-1 win over Rangers on Dec. 9/15

The last two were the only two wins of a 6 game home stand :)

*Also watched in Edmonton where they lost in a shootout during the Sedin's final career game. 

0-1 on the road.

3-1 total

Edited by hiebskey

Figured id pull out all of the tickets ive collected and tally up my record, ended up having some fun watching the highlights. There's probably a couple i lost the ticket for that i cant remember.

Any order freaks beware: the following is not in date order at all. 

March. 15 2019 - vs Devils - 3-2 SO Loss - A Petey snipe and then his insane shootout goal
Jan. 20 2019 - vs Redwings - 3-2 Win - Nice goals by Pettersson and Rousell, fun game
Jan. 10 2012 - Canucks @ TB - 5-4 SO Win - High action game, Schneider stood on his head
Mar. 31 2017 - vs Los Angeles - 2-0 Loss 
Oct. 11 2014 - vs Edmonton - 5-4 SOW
Nov. 20 2014 - vs Anaheim - 4-3 OTL - Bo's first career goal
Feb. 19 2017 - vs Philidelphia - 3-2 Loss
Feb. 02 2017 - vs San Jose - 4-1 Loss - Larsen with the only goal 
Apr. 08 2017 - vs Edmonton - 3-2 Loss - Boeser and the Sedins had a mint PP goal but other than that dissapointing 
Nov. 27 2018 - vs Kings - 2-1 OTL 
Mar. 31 2018 - vs Columbus - 5-4 OTW - Columbus came back from 4-1 down but Edler scored in OT to save the extra point
Dec. 13 2017 - vs Predators - 7-1 Loss - To give you an idea how this game went, PK Subban scored on Nillsson from center ice, the only Canuck to score was Burmistrov and the highlight of the night was Nilsson smashing his stick on the crossbar.
Mar. 9 2018 - vs Minnesota - 5-2 Loss 
Dec. 15 2017 - vs San Jose - 4-3 OTW 
Nov. 18 2017 - vs St. Louis - 4-3 OTL - Should of been a win, but one of the worst calls ive ever seen took away a goal that would of made it 4-2 VAN
Dec. 2 2017 - vs Toronto - 2-1 Win - Wore a fake Leafs jersey and a bag over my head to this one, great time
Jan. 23 2018 - vs Los Angeles - 6-2 Win - The game where someone took a run at Boeser and 3 seconds into the ensuing PP, he ripped it home. Also Eriksson had 3 points 10 minutes into the game. 
Jan. 02 2017 - vs Colorado - 3-2 Win 
Feb. 28 2018 - vs New York Rangers - 6-5 OTL - Boeser had two goals including that wicked wrister to tie the game with under a minute 
Feb. 28 2016 - vs San Jose - 4-1 Loss - Danny's 350th
Mar. 27 2018 - vs Anaheim - 4-1 Win 
Jan. 06 2017 - vs Calgary - 4-2 Win - Granny with 2 bingos and Bo with plenty of dangles
Dec. 06 2018 - vs Nashville - 5-3 Win - Pettersson's penalty shot goal on Rinne 
Oct. 05 2013 - vs Oilers - 6-2 Win - Sedins dominated the Oilers, as is tradition
Nov. 23 2013 - vs Blackhawks - 2-1 Loss - Blackhawks score 2 goals in 9 seconds in the 3rd
Apr. 03 2018 - vs Vegas - 5-4 SO Loss - One of the Sedins final games, Canucks were down 4-1 and came back but couldn't cap it off in the shootout 
Dec. 05 2017 - vs Carolina - 3-0 Win - Derrick Poliout with highlight reel goal (lol) and Marky's first career shutout  

13-9-6 

There was a time I would remember this, but been to so many games since I was a kid in the 90's, I cannot keep track now, doesn't help this is my 4th year as a quarter season ticket holder. I have been to 2 road games, in the 2010 playoffs vs LA, and last October in Las Vegas, both Canuck victories. 

The Canucks have not lost when I have been at the new arena. (Have not been to game there yet. I just added it to my bucket list.) 

I was 2-1 at the coliseum. 

2-0 in Deadmonton.

4-4 in Cowtown. 

Last game in Cowtown the Canucks lost and after the game as people filed out they were showing on the screens 2 very young kids wearing Canucks jerseys crying. The majority of the fans were laughing and making fun of them. Very low class and poor sports. 

Will never step foot in a Flames arena ever again. 

Edmonton is much more classy. 

Hey guys,

Have traveled to Canada the last two seasons from Australia and have fallen in love with the Canucks. These were the games that I attended during my visit. My partner has since banned me from spending anymore money on flights and tickets until Vancouver make the SCF

Oct.14.17 L Flames 2-5 

Oct.22.2018 L Caps 2-5

Oct.27.2018 L Pens 0-5

Oct.29.2018 W Wild 5-2

Oct.31.2018 W Blackhawks 4-2

NOV.2.2018 OTW Avs 7-6

• Haha 1

100% more cowbell on nights when I'm there.  

(Will have to check...was there for the Avs game so that's a keeper.  Oh and the LA game where we clobbered them the year before ... took a group of our autistic students and their parents and had an absolute blast.  We weren't sure how it would go, but it was awesome).