The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That's a fair question. Thing is, and it might just be my own personal bias, but I expect a lot more out of you than I expect of me.

You're not even &^@#ing trying.

You've got mad game. I've got four or five, four actually. This is game five.

Engage me

game literally just started. i'll interact how i want to for now.

Just now, luckylager said:

That's a fair question. Thing is, and it might just be my own personal bias, but I expect a lot more out of you than I expect of me.

You're not even &^@#ing trying.

You've got mad game. I've got four or five, four actually. This is game five.

Engage me

vote lucky

This whole mindset is suspect.

• Like 1

You're an odd post.

Look at it in reference to the context.

You see, you're talking about 112 and intoews scumbuddying around...but you never mention intoews, you focus solely on 112. Its odd, and I think you're mafia.

Plus you're building this castle out of sand, it's all based off how many interactions between toews and 112? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

You see, you're talking about 112 and intoews scumbuddying around...but you never mention intoews, you focus solely on 112. Its odd, and I think you're mafia.

Plus you're building this castle out of sand, it's all based off how many interactions between toews and 112? 

he doesn't know, he's just heard things

You already voted for me. You want to bust my cherry

The fact you forgot that you already voted for me tells me you've got a lot on your mind.

So what do you think of 112?

Sorry, but no, no I did not. That was my first vote. I did not vote for you earlier, check n' see.

You assume I had my vote on you, cuz I mentioned breaking your cherry, and mafia often have a guilty conscience. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Solid Jimmy reference. Just like "the wind cries Mary" of mine in a different thread.

IMO, toews is just as suspect as 112. I'm asking questions. Trying to draw lines. Create conversation.

Much like you're doing.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Sorry, but no, no I did not. That was my first vote. I did not vote for you earlier, check n' see.

You assume I had my vote on you, cuz I mentioned breaking your cherry, and mafia often have a guilty conscience. 

I try to save my read back for the morning.

But I guess I have to now.