The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

Final thought, since we're still early days here:

Too early to tell about 112 - she's not playing outside her Town range. But I do agree with others who have called her out already. It's not even the lack of substance to her posts, but the tone and timings of them - she's interacting, but on a very basic level. Could easily be scum 112. More time needed to tell for sure.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Final thought, since we're still early days here:

Too early to tell about 112 - she's not playing outside her Town range. But I do agree with others who have called her out already. It's not even the lack of substance to her posts, but the tone and timings of them - she's interacting, but on a very basic level. Could easily be scum 112. More time needed to tell for sure.

lol bs

you're saying exactly NOTHING here

garbage post, radishes

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Imo me and one of @Master Radishes or @Blue Jay 22 have a lengthy night conversation that leads us to page 55 

Just now, Zfetch said:

So @Master Radishes the jailkeeper is a very common role but not so much here. Why do you think that is?

Don't have time to go to page 55 right now. Maybe page 25 or 30 to start with?

Just tradition. Most of the roles we think of as 'standard' here were brought in by early hosts, e.g. Krazz, T-rex, me. Since none of us used jailkeeper in early games, it never caught on.

Nice to see the re-intro of the Med Kit though. I assume there's no Doctor in this game, so anyone claiming that is sus.

Just now, 112 said:

lol bs

you're saying exactly NOTHING here

garbage post, radishes

Interesting reaction. Have we ever seen 112 react like this before? Spicy.

Go on, then. What's garbage about it? Considering I wasn't trying to build a brand new case, just state my agreement with others who have, why is this post so bad and not the others who have called you out?