The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

You know, it might be for the best anyway since I do have finals coming up. Of course, now that I've said that you guys are totally going to keep me around until endgame, right? 

u will be kingpin and be round 1 investigation by the sheriff therefore making you a confirmed tp to the potato town and win the game for the scum!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

You know, it might be for the best anyway since I do have finals coming up. Of course, now that I've said that you guys are totally going to keep me around until endgame, right? 

I don't think there will be enough doctors around for that to happen. 

What was it again? MK, Vig, and TB? Or was it an SK? Lol. Funniest first round nightfall in mafia history.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't even know what role/team I have yet and I've already PMed Aladeen that my target is Intoewsables.

All killing roles have the stipulation that their first target must be intoews. Also the first lynch is automatically set to either "Intoews" or "town automatically loses the game"

• Like 1

At this time I am just waiting for BW   Ceres to have a deeper look at My proposed role madness setup, also hoping a few more join the game to make the role madness possible. (ideally 3 more)for a total of 21 (super noob players may not be suited to join if this is the role madness game)

After determining the playability of the role madness game with BW - I will let you know when to expect PMs. 

Also sorry @Master Radishes, I know you think I stole the hosting from you and others (you're right but all your inactions are to blame) and I know that you were contemplating a role madness game but I have been hanging on to this game for well over a year I have just been scared to implement it because it will either be an epic game to remember or a complete disaster maybe even the final death nail to CDC mafia. 

We will see soon though :) YOLO HOMIE!

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Also sorry @Master Radishes, I know you think I stole the hosting from you and others (you're right but all your inactions are to blame) and I know that you were contemplating a role madness game but I have been hanging on to this game for well over a year I have just been scared to implement it because it will either be an epic game to remember or a complete disaster maybe even the final death nail to CDC mafia. 

No need to apologise! I don't think you stole anything. I just found it amusing that you seemingly stepped up out of nowhere after all the you-do-it-no-I'll-do-it discussion over hosting. :lol:

If you ensure I live at least two, preferably three rounds, then I'll make sure it's an epic game to remember. I'm going to come out guns a-blazing regardless of role.*

*Except for the weekend, where I'm busy and won't post as much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

At this time I am just waiting for BW   Ceres to have a deeper look at My proposed role madness setup, also hoping a few more join the game to make the role madness possible. (ideally 3 more)for a total of 21 (super noob players may not be suited to join if this is the role madness game)

After determining the playability of the role madness game with BW - I will let you know when to expect PMs. 

Oh awesome

I'm &^@#ed now. 

Totally &^@#ed

• Like 2