The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks sign GM Jim Benning to contract extension

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

9 hours ago, Ur a Towel said:

Lol kingofsurrey, why are you so mad? I reacted confused to your troll posts here and you literally went through every one of my old posts and reacted confused to them.

Find something better to do with your time please.

On topic, I think JB deserved this. Congrats to him and anyone that can't see that this team is trending in the right direction needs to really give their heads a shake.

They've addressed mostly all of their needs and they should be fighting for a playoff spot this year.

KOS uses the confused emoji more than anyone. Not sure if it’s a Freudian slip or not. 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

I don’t get this.  I thought we were going to see how things play out before him getting an extension. Dumb move.

Boss must of been happy with how the drafting has been especially with Pettersson Boeser Hughes now Podkolzin. How this off season went, so yeah  we are gonna see how things play out for sure. Let's bring on the season already. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I think there comes a time, Even if we disagreed with his method, when one needs to accept that JB has done a good job rebuilding our team, and prospective future.  I’m glad JB has an extension, so he can get the reward of hoisting the Stanley Cup his team will bring. 

The results are in the wins and losses.  Right now the fact is our club is 4 years out of playoffs in a row.

Time will tell if JB has done a good job.  All the ultra light posters on this thread are having fun because it is summer and our club is still undefeated next year so far.

So many trolls just want to blow smoke up their own ..... 

• Wat 3

36 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

KOS uses the confused emoji more than anyone. Not sure if it’s a Freudian slip or not. 

I remember in Middle school when all the boys in my school used to gang up on  one poor kid..  It was kind of disturbing actually....

I never joined that kind of group mentality .... 

• Wat 2

12 minutes ago, JRSJ said:

Probably a mayonnaise sandwich with the crust cut off.

Or maybe he spoke out about not being  in favour of the decision by Canucks management to give  the C  to Luongo ...   so his classmates bullied him...

• Wat 2