The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCKS NEED HOCKEY PLAYERS TO BE A CUP TEAM

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

Say what you want but OP always delivers with his threads. 

Sure a lot of the lols come from the gifs people posted but without hockeygod77, I'd have less joy in my life right now :lol:

Thanks for the morning chuckles :wub:

Oh and in response to hockeygods post... 

Joey Tribbiani Yes GIF by Friends

Yes! were gonna need to ice some hockey players on this year's team! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

HERE ARE SOME PLAYERS OF THE PAST THAT PLAYED HOCKEY TO BE REAL HOCKEY PLAYERS..because they loved the game bit more than nhl reg player who plays to just to play in the league....when you go into trying camp you have players wanting to make the team to so they can play but then you can recruit players who want to be hockey players and want to play real hockey

You forgot the players...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

HERE ARE SOME PLAYERS OF THE PAST THAT PLAYED HOCKEY TO BE REAL HOCKEY PLAYERS..because they loved the game bit more than nhl reg player who plays to just to play in the league....when you go into trying camp you have players wanting to make the team to so they can play but then you can recruit players who want to be hockey players and want to play real hockey

modern family my s GIF

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

What I'm saying is the players jim picks to make this years team better have all his ducks in a row and want to play hockey not just to be in the nhl ..hockey guys that are real hockey players have a better attitude towards the game...mental and behaviour on and off the ice is very important... Basically players that want to be hockey players that are part of a team that all are on the same page and not just for the sake of playing nhl hockey for the money and fun of it...players that really want to join a team full of hockey players...

sounds like fake news

wtf.. lol

14 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

What I'm saying is the players jim picks to make this years team better have all his ducks in a row and want to play hockey not just to be in the nhl ..hockey guys that are real hockey players have a better attitude towards the game...mental and behaviour on and off the ice is very important... Basically players that want to be hockey players that are part of a team that all are on the same page and not just for the sake of playing nhl hockey for the money and fun of it...players that really want to join a team full of hockey players...

Didn’t you create about a dozen threads two and three months ago about how the team need to get tougher to play against? In my humble opinion he has done that this offseason.

Maybe wait until 2 or 3 games into the season before having a panic attack. Perhaps enjoy the rest of the Summer - maybe volunteer at an animal shelter or petting zoo to help promote gratefulness and provide a soothing environment?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

giphy.gif

Edited by goog16
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

Wtf is going on this summer with people?! Seriously! If you followed the team, you’d know Jim has constantly added players by every means (especially drafting) that are not only skilled, but are of extremely high character on & off the ice! Maybe your brain needs to catch the next flight home from whatever vacation / beach it’s drinking on? 

Edited by IRR

What the Canucks need is their top players to be 2 way players.  Until then, they will not get a sniff of the cup.  You can not win in this league unless your top 5 players are solid at both ends of the rink.   That is proven. 

The Blues won with an offense loaded with top players that could play 2 way hockey. 

• Like 1

• -DLC- locked this topic