The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fantasy League trade analyzer

Makaramel MacKhiato

7 minutes ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

Hi all, I thought this would be a good place for people to post potential trades in fantasy leagues and see what others say. 

I personally an in a keeper league and have an offer on the table of Tkachuk for Crosby. I currently have Crosby. Thoughts? Should I do it? 

Keep Crosby for another year, Penguins have one more cup run left in them

10 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

Keep Crosby for another year, Penguins have one more cup run left in them

I'm going to disagree. Not that I don't like the Penguins, I just think they're worse off than they were last season. If anything, I believe they re a bubble team.

19 minutes ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

Hi all, I thought this would be a good place for people to post potential trades in fantasy leagues and see what others say. 

I personally an in a keeper league and have an offer on the table of Tkachuk for Crosby. I currently have Crosby. Thoughts? Should I do it? 

Crosby is always going to be a better option. He showed no signs of slowing down, he is the play driver on his line and will always produce. He's got good stats all across the board and is absolutely still a top 3-5 center in any league.

30 minutes ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

Tkachuk is good for peripheral stats. However, the Flames had a really high on ice shooting percentage. It benefitted a lot of players (Giordano to an extreme). It's likely it's unsustainable and players like Tkachuk will see that in their point production. Also - Tkachuk is slotted to be 2LW. 

Depends on the scoring structure of the league, if there’s a salary cap, who else you have on your team. 

Once those things are disclosed, then the decision becomes a little easier. I’m a huge Tkachuk fan, and believe his a perennial 70+ point player going forward, and a guy who’s built for the playoffs. 

He’s also not 32 years old.

• 5 weeks later...