The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

#InternationalDogDay

Magikal

Dang, @bishopshodan, that really sucks.  Friend of mine working a night shift job is able to take his pit bull with him, and twice his dog has come across those pesky weird striped squirrels on the job site.  Those are nasty drives home for sure, cuz he can only do so much to clean him on-site.

Good luck!

Edit, in case you need it: https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/de-skunking-your-dog

Edited by Kragar
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sean Monahan said:

She looks ashamed of herself. 

She should be,

She has really good recall ( well, apparently not good enough!). It was dark, I saw that something got her attention so I called her and she started to come but the skunk must have made a break from it. 

She saw it, doubled back for just a couple steps into the brush and the next thing I know shes running towards me in a panic.

Got her right in the face, she was having a tough time for about 5mins...drooling, rubbing her eyes...finally just lay on the grass defeated. 

Really hope she learned a lesson, I don't dig this odour in my place.

• Haha 1

^^ Yeah, my old dog kept going back, got sprayed 3 times. New one hasn't had the chance yet, but has been stupid enough to run around some bears so I'd assume a skunk is just another thing...

13606953_10153603954642601_3433841064420

Only have the two now, the one on the right passed this year.

• Upvote 3