The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Former 1040 morning show host Dave Pratt returns to media

Rate this topic

cuporbust

Dave Pratt  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys . Looks like the guy that chased the Canucks broadcast rights into sportnet s hands has returned to continue his ridiculous takes on our Vancouver Canucks (and more). 

Will you be listening? 

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/dave-pratt-returns-veteran-radio-personality-launching-podcast

Edited by cuporbust
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Well.....thanks for ruining my holiday Monday.

He needs to be put out to pasture.

ps.....and isn’t this old news?

I agree. This guy makes $hit up to stir up. He doesn't do real journalist reporting. He's a speculative guy. That's it. 

I haven't missed him. 

6 minutes ago, aqua59 said:

I agree. This guy makes $hit up to stir up. He doesn't do real journalist reporting. He's a speculative guy. That's it. 

I haven't missed him. 

Love how many sentences he says that end with " biggest thing in the history of sports". Lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, danaimo said:

I heard that Pratt - Taylor poker argument live.  It was the funniest 20 minutes of radio I have ever heard.  No I won't be listening. 

I think Donny was out of line there. I've seen some CDC posters sitting there slugging it out for 12 to 18 hours a day on many occasions. Just think of the fortitude and endurance that took.

• Haha 1

I like Pratt, but don't do podcasts.  He's annoying, but I like the banter with he and Taylor.

He retweeted me recently...I was pretty flattered (because it was something related to hockey).

Poker's tough....but you can sit at a table and drink and smoke, so.....

I played in online tournaments and won $$/did well.  But sometimes I was in for 7 hours.  Start in the early evening and was sitting there in the wee hours (with work the next morning).  On the bubble, there was no way I was going to sleep before I made the cut.

I really don't care for pratt but I did like taylor and pratt , more for taylor lol as for doyle Brunson being a athlete , if you consider video games , dart,s,billards  shooting. curling and  bowling a sport then poker should be a sport . I would call it more of a participant than a athlete  tho pratt.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1