The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GMJB OUT GM'D AGAIN?

Rate this topic

BrockBoester

GMJB?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

OH MAI GOD i am so tired of bening missing out all deez free agent signings like wat the frick mate we could be pickin up dirt cheep former all starts like joey thornton or jake the snake gardiner, hell we havent even thrown a few hundred Gz ben huttys way, come on JB, give your head a shake bro, my dog could run dis teem better dan u

Fire GMJB now or I'm boycottin the Nucks for the next three days

Plz forward this thread to upper Canucks mangament - thank in advance

-Nikita Tryamkin's #1 fan

Tryamkin's #1 fan??? Considering your handle and few pics of Boeser in your profile, he's gonna feel hurt......

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

OH MAI GOD i am so tired of bening missing out all deez free agent signings like wat the frick mate we could be pickin up dirt cheep former all starts like joey thornton or jake the snake gardiner, hell we havent even thrown a few hundred Gz ben huttys way, come on JB, give your head a shake bro, my dog could run dis teem better dan u

First of all, the league salary is 650 grand (which is not even close to what Hutton is going to get) not a few hundred thousand . And second , if u didnt know my first point off hand its useless to even say anything else . 

On 9/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, BrockBoester said:

I highly doubt your his #1 fan. I am the biggest fan of the future Norris winner, Stanley Cup MVP Tryamkin. He and Hughes will give us 2 franchise Dmen that are a perfect pairing for the future. Anyone who don't believe me will be in for a good shock in 3-5 years

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

I highly doubt your his #1 fan. I am the biggest fan of the future Norris winner, Stanley Cup MVP Tryamkin. He and Hughes will give us 2 franchise Dmen that are a perfect pairing for the future. Anyone who don't believe me will be in for a good shock in 3-5 years

Brock handles aren’t the only thing similar .... hey are you trying to take Boesters CDC joker cred  away (it’s minimal but it is something)...admit to duping us ... or just being funny?.   I’m not sure which or what the heck Botanen means  - all I hear is Boitano when I read that and South Parks “what would Brian Boitano do” song pops into my head.   Maybe you two should have a dupe fight for the rights of the #1 fan...we can vote on it.  Rules are use of memes only to post and five posts each and you have to sh&t talk each other back and forth.   Nothing else to do until your boy Brock announces his signing sometime soon.  

12 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Brock handles aren’t the only thing similar .... hey are you trying to take Boesters CDC joker cred  away (it’s minimal but it is something)...admit to duping us ... or just being funny?.   I’m not sure which or what the heck Botanen means  - all I hear is Boitano when I read that and South Parks “what would Brian Boitano do” song pops into my head.   Maybe you two should have a dupe fight for the rights of the #1 fan...we can vote on it.  Rules are use of memes only to post and five posts each and you have to sh&t talk each other back and forth.   Nothing else to do until your boy Brock announces his signing sometime soon.  

To settle the mystery, I am technically not a "dupe" account because I was a member many years ago and just recently returned!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1