The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Full media day coverage?

Rate this topic

Shirotashi

41 minutes ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

Must mean something big's about to happen.   Quick, alert CDC!!:bigblush:

Virtanen, Boeser, Baertschi, Eriksson, Tanev and Sutter to Tampa for Kucherov, Point, 2020 1st

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:bigblush:

And voila cap issues are solved XD

Edited by BrockBoester
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Jake was asked to show up and didnt?

He was announced as part of the Pearson Leivo Stech group but then wasn't there.

12 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That’s weird. Both Virtanen and Baertschi answered questions later on. I’m curious as to why they weren’t included. 

Even more strange is that Virtanen was at least supposed to be included, Baer completely omitted. Almost feels like they didn't want him having to deal with dumb questions re. concussions, but then you say they interviewed them later? 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

No video. Vintage posted some excerpts from him after the presser. 

Damn.. this article has me pumped, and even more curious why he missed yesterday. maybe stuck in traffic from abby lol

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/junior-hockey/ben-kuzma-green-eager-to-see-if-virtanens-commitment-is-as-solid-as-his-fitness

Just now, Chicken. said:

Damn.. this article has me pumped, and even more curious why he missed yesterday. maybe stuck in traffic from abby lol

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/junior-hockey/ben-kuzma-green-eager-to-see-if-virtanens-commitment-is-as-solid-as-his-fitness

I’m not sure, but I believe he was in the building, and was initially announced as part of the last quartet of players to speak to the media, but didn’t show up at the table.