The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Request] West Coast Express

diesel_3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, diesel_3 said:

Hey guys, 

time to change things up a little! Looking for a WCE sig, possibly in the comic book/sin city vibe. Make it a little dark but not cartoony....if that makes sense?

Lemme see what ya got!

Cheers

Hey Diesel, how about this?

WCEsigDiesel.gif

Hey @CaptKirk888!

That looks really cool, did you just make that?

I love the .gif idea, with the rain behind each player...but possibly a dark vancouver city skyline in place of where they are standing for the anthem? possibly single images of them in full gear/action shot? 

It is really well done, but it definitely jogged my creative juices a little bit, don't want to come off as overly critical, those are not at all my intentions!

Cheers!

1 hour ago, diesel_3 said:

Hey @CaptKirk888!

That looks really cool, did you just make that?

I love the .gif idea, with the rain behind each player...but possibly a dark vancouver city skyline in place of where they are standing for the anthem? possibly single images of them in full gear/action shot? 

It is really well done, but it definitely jogged my creative juices a little bit, don't want to come off as overly critical, those are not at all my intentions!

Cheers!

No prob. Yes I did it Sunday afternoon. When I get a chance this week, I can try to incorporate your changes. Cheers.