The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Trudeau apologizes for wearing brownface during 2001 event at school

CBH1926

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

Are you allowed to use a Morgan Freeman (black man) gif Phil? :ph34r:

:bigblush:

You maybe joking but I remember a twitter thread where some SJW was whining about the gifs people use featuring a lot of black people. Fortunately the internet came through and flooded that thread with gifs.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah it doesn't sit right with me that Scheer would change marriage laws if he could. But thats his issue.

On this topic we need to judge Trudeau without whataboutismisms, on its own merits. 

Trudeau is an idiot.  There's no what about anything

He has to eat this.  Good for him on apologizing.  But it's all him.

53 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Trudeau caught blackfacing 3x and his supporters are still defending him :picard:. Dude is clearly racist.  I bet some would still defend him if he showed up at the next debate wearing a Nazi or slave-trader outfit(if he showed up at all)

So you're saying he finally has a chance to win seats in rural Saskatchewan and Alberta?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I'd be perfectly fine if he Allen Iverson'd it personally :lol: (I know.... it will never happen :rolleyes:)

I'm so tired of all this empty pandering to dying media clawing to stay relative and the noisy minority fringes who don't speak for the rest of us largely sensible, silent majority.

We're letting the desperate and the moronic rule the conversation.

The average reactionary dope represented in gif form below.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Toews said:

You maybe joking but I remember a twitter thread where some SJW was whining about the gifs people use featuring a lot of black people. Fortunately the internet came through and flooded that thread with gifs.

Speaking of which, I just found out this is from a real court case! 

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I really couldn't give a (expletive deleted). Freeman is the man.

Still disappointed I never go to hear him narrate the skytrain… was legit looking forward to it

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-morgan-freemans-voice-pulled-from-vancouver-area-transit-amid-sexual/ 

Morgan Freeman’s voice pulled from Vancouver-area transit amid sexual-harassment allegations 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Chicken. said:

Still disappointed I never go to hear him narrate the skytrain… was legit looking forward to it

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-morgan-freemans-voice-pulled-from-vancouver-area-transit-amid-sexual/ 

Morgan Freeman’s voice pulled from Vancouver-area transit amid sexual-harassment allegations 

Yeah. Vancouver being Vancouver.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Clearly the Scheer, Singh $&!# diggers are better than the Harper, Mulcair $&!# diggers

It really is a shame for the Conservatives that they're running their version of Michael Ignatief. Scheer has all the personality of a wet pair of socks.

Trudeau is beatable but not when you run someone worse than him.

Personally I hope the Cons keep up with this BS attack that PM Hair Gel is a racist and ignore all his legit faults. Because no one with a brain is going to buy into this bs that a guy who wears orange socks, cries on demand and likes to play dress up is a racist.

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

It really is a shame for the Conservatives that they're running their version of Michael Ignatief. Scheer has all the personality of a wet pair of socks.

I would say he is more Dion than Ignatief  lol

Edited by Shift-4

16 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Trudeau is an idiot.  There's no what about anything

He has to eat this.  Good for him on apologizing.  But it's all him.

So you're saying he finally has a chance to win seats in rural Saskatchewan and Alberta?

That's one thing to take from this.

I don't think he's racist at all, but he is a dumb man. Not as dumb as Scheer, but he's pretty damn dumb. 

This truly must be the worst crop of "leaders" I've ever seen. Scheer is a tool and dumber than a sack of hammers, Singh couldn't hold Layton's jockstrap and has no message, who cares about May, and Trudeau is a frat boy. The reasons I'm voting for Trudeau is because the economy is good, the cabinet is made up of some good people with values, and Scheer looks like a disaster waiting to happen. 

Edited by Duodenum
  • Upvote 2