The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Get well Duke Boeser

Rate this topic

cuporbust

On 9/19/2019 at 10:24 PM, Hairy Kneel said:

Duuuuuuuke!!!

You guys know a Duke is a condum right? \why are you calling a protective cover?

But really hockey is a game that will not save a single life, it is a pass time and should be at the bottom of the list in importance compared to things family.

Edited by ItTakesAnArmy

4 minutes ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

You guys know a Duke is a condum right? \why are you calling a protective cover?

But really hockey is a game that will not save a single life, it is a pass time and should be at the bottom of the list in importance compared to things family.

I don't think the average person uses that slang, mostly just ghetto rappers use it.

18 hours ago, kurtis said:

My dad is in his 3rd year after being diagnosed with Dementia. He still drives ect but he has changed as a person. It's so sad to see them slowly slip away. He knows it too. Thats the worst part. 

I work in a hospital and see this lots. Dementia is up there for toughest things to watch somebody go through because they lose their human aspects of what makes them who they are. I don't wish that illness on anybody. I'm hoping your dad's road is a good one. 

• Cheers 1