The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] i know its early but id do a package trade

2 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

id package dipetro, goldobin , virtanen, schaller,  to another team for a draft and one reg player ..defence or forward must 3rd  line or better player....

First off, I think that we should give you reasons why your post will not work...…...From my pointed View

#1. As much as we like DiPietro, there is a lot of question as to whether he is big enough to play into the NHL......time will tell, but it will take a couple of years to find out

#2. Goldobin is a question mark, in terms of whether he will make it, it is a 50/50 chance

#3. Virtanen is a good asset, which is better off in the Canucks control and on the 3rd line...…..accept that is his destiny...….the 3rd line

#4. Schaller...……….sorry he could not make the Canucks last year...…….no value...…..maybe a 6th/7th at the TDL depending how he does in the AHL this year

So, when you put it all together......Virtanen stays, and the other 3 would get you a freeze on the 4th of July

Which is why most of our CDC has replied the way they did...…….

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rychicken said:

I am reading this thread at 407pm, and the original post is showing 35 minutes ago...so 332pm

If school lets out at 3pm, the OP must walk about 2km to get home, assuming a pace of 4kmh

Math-em-maticssszzzorrzz

Also, Ballard, Raymond and a 2nd anyone?  Get it while it's hot!!

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

What second round pick?  We traded Shinkaruk for him, and Granlund turned out to be a fringe NHLer while Shinkaruk is a career AHL guy\.  That's a win.

Regarding the proposal, I don't want to give up on Virt yet, and definitely want to keep Mikey.

You Sir are correct.

my mistake.

8 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

id package dipetro, goldobin , virtanen, schaller,  to another team for a draft and one reg player ..defence or forward must 3rd  line or better player....

7 hours ago, hockeygod77 said:

ok that's fine we will see if i had the correct idea..i like jake and dipeotro  erickson and goldy..but this a business that requires gutsy moves sometimes....jake ok keep him so you lose bertchsi i Gaudette or new guys you just signed... going to have to waive some good guys....or do you cut bachman from utica...it should be dipetro and macintire in utica..then whoever first injury call up...but there was no point in signing bailey then or graovac..

Who the &^@# let you on the internet unattended, without a helmet? And who are "dipetro", "dipeotro", "erickson", "bertchsi" (really great effort on that one by the way), or "macintire"?

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

I like the OP’s proposal.  Except keep Jake and Dipietto.  Trade Loui and Schaller for picks.  (I know I’ve got school tomorrow, but I’m not going to bed yet, and you can’t make me.)

PROPOSAL:

To TBL:

Eriksson

Schaller

To VAN:

2052 11th round pick

Future considerations

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Dombrova22 said:

There's no guarantee that the team moves Markstrom. The guy has been playing unreal for the last year, if he keeps it up he'll be signed to a new contract. 

Sorry I should have clarified, when at a later date they decide to move Markstrom.  
I agree he is hitting his stride.  He could be here for a while.  Long enough to let Demko ease in.  Just in time to start bringing DiPietro into the fold.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, danjr said:

Sorry I should have mentioned moving at a later point in time which makes sense for the team for maximum returns.

Ya I expect him to do well in Utica, but allow him to settle in for a bit I'm sure he'll get on a run there

all are nice kids..im just natural at picking talent and can see down the road...jt miller will be very good for the canucks...brocks going to score lots early this season...motte will score his share and i think who ever they keep erickson goody will all do better than past..gaudette will have a very good season too...going to be scoring much more...