The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

canucks will not win cup until they get a super star

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

Ive been watching this team for years and they have come close but they had few super skilled guys or the goalies were very good...every team that has won has at least one super star...the canucks are a good average hard working team but jim benning does not know how to pick good character players with skill...like its hard for me to explain  but to sum it up we have skill and good hard working guys but nothing that is above the top..petey and brock and bo are  stars but nothing proven yet like a crosby tasernko, or marchand who i hate..but ya...we need to get the right mix.. keep saying give them time etc...enough now either break put and show the fans what the groups willing to do or dismantle it..

• Haha 3
  • Wat 23

So if a superstar ala Pavel Bure set the Canucks rookie record and went on to be a Hall of Famer...  yet some kid named Elias Pettersson broke that record and won the Calder trophy and was in the TSN top 50 best players in the league, but the Canucks still don’t have a superstar??

I fail to see your logic. 

30 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

Ive been watching this team for years and they have come close but they had few super skilled guys or the goalies were very good...every team that has won has at least one super star...the canucks are a good average hard working team but jim benning does not know how to pick good character players with skill...like its hard for me to explain  but to sum it up we have skill and good hard working guys but nothing that is above the top..petey and brock and bo are  stars but nothing proven yet like a crosby tasernko, or marchand who i hate..but ya...we need to get the right mix.. keep saying give them time etc...enough now either break put and show the fans what the groups willing to do or dismantle it..

we already have 2 superstars...names are Petersson and Boeser and maybe another potential one in Hughes. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

There are candidates to develop into superstars. :mellow: