The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020 GDT Sign-up Thread (WCSF Open)

Rate this topic

-SN-

• 2 months later...

Who do I see to sign up for Round 1, road game 1?! I've been waiting for this re-match for 17 years!!! Too bad 2003 wasn't a best of 5... perhaps Cloutier ends up stone walling the Ducks and he ends up being a legend instead of a scapegoat?!

Specifically want road game #1 please... "FIIIIIIIIIIINAAALLY... THE BROCK HAS COME ... BACK HOME! "

Edit: oh nvm the game wont actually be played in Minnisooots ... oh well my GDT will still apply!

Edited by apollo

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 7:03 PM, apollo said:

Who do I see to sign up for Round 1, road game 1?! I've been waiting for this re-match for 17 years!!! Too bad 2003 wasn't a best of 5... perhaps Cloutier ends up stone walling the Ducks and he ends up being a legend instead of a scapegoat?!

Specifically want road game #1 please... "FIIIIIIIIIIINAAALLY... THE BROCK HAS COME ... BACK HOME! "

Edit: oh nvm the game wont actually be played in Minnisooots ... oh well my GDT will still apply!

I signed you up for the first road game (game 3). Let me know if you changed your mind since its been so long since you put in the request.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 7:18 PM, Templeton Peck said:

Yes. Nice job on the GDT!

Thanks! I've won 5 in a row now, someone said I'm in charge of GDT's now :lol: but hey, i'll do the next one if people want me to

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Roberts said:

Thanks! I've won 5 in a row now, someone said I'm in charge of GDT's now :lol: but hey, i'll do the next one if people want me to

@apollo is signed up for tomorrows game. Waiting on him to create the GDT for tomorrow. The rest of the schedule is open atm. We appreciate the effort and I have no objection to you doing as many as you want, possibly including tomorrows if apollo doesn't show up soon.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Roberts said:

9 minutes ago, Templeton Peck said:

@apollo is signed up for tomorrows game. Waiting on him to create the GDT for tomorrow. The rest of the schedule is open atm. We appreciate the effort and I have no objection to you doing as many as you want, possibly including tomorrows if apollo doesn't show up soon.

@Roberts let's make that 6 in a row.

You can definitely take it.

Sorry I don't have the time to do my due diligence on one with proper photoshop lol worthy product. I shoulda prepared it that day when I had the time haha 

Edited by apollo
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Templeton Peck said:

I signed you up for the first game. Feel free to change your mind if you've had enough. I'll leave the other games open for now.

oh thanks! I was just kidding around, I definitely want others to have a chance too. There are some fantastic GDT creators on here!