The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fantasy Hockey on Canucks.com Forums!

Rate this topic

Primal Optimist

Canucks Fans!

The EKL, a Fantasy Keeper League right here on the Canucks.com forums, has some vacancies.  We are a community of Canucks Fans and hockey nuts from right here in the funny pages of Canucks Talk and our league allows you to run a full 23 man roster and up to 50 contracts in a year over year keeper league format. You decide who to keep, who to trade and who to draft, and hope you get it right.

Most players were recruited right here over the years as I was, and so in turn I am posting simply to raise awareness of the fantasy hockey section of these forums in general. There are a lot of great people and some really good leagues. Ours has just finished its inaugural year, some date back over a decade! Check out the Fantasy Hockey section if your even remotely interested, as there are many games with several rule variations, something for everyone, surely. 

Do you have what it takes to master the Elite Keeper League? Send me a message here on site and we will see if you're up to the challenge! Currently there are two vacancies of 31 teams, so there is a third vacancy coming....SEATTLE!

I will leave it at that, GO CANUCKS! Gonna be a good year and an epic era!

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 2