The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Flames sign GM Brad Treliving to contract extension

Rate this topic

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Report] Flames sign GM Brad Treliving to contract extension

Stoked to see the Flamers exposed for the joke of a franchise they are this year.  They got lucky with basically their entire team having career years, their goalies aren't even good enough to make a strong AHL team, their top players are cowards who disappear when it matters most, their anthem singer is absolute disgrace to the country with the way he butchers Oh Canada, and their biggest move was bringing an overpaid slug with severe character issues.

Happy to see this clown rewarded for the terrible job he's done so far.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

20 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Meh, I think they will regret the Neal-Lucic trade. I can actually see Neal doing well with McDavid and or Draisatl. Lucic isn't going to be able to skate any better in Calgary than he was in Edmonton.

I thought calgary was literally busted for tilting the ice surface? 

I mean the visiting team was forced to skate at an incline for the 1st and 3rd periods on their way into the offensive zone... i think it was calgary...?

1 hour ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

I thought calgary was literally busted for tilting the ice surface? 

I mean the visiting team was forced to skate at an incline for the 1st and 3rd periods on their way into the offensive zone... i think it was calgary...?

haha really? I haven't heard of that. Lucic is going to struggle in the second period then.

2 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

haha really? I haven't heard of that. Lucic is going to struggle in the First, second , and Third period then.

FTFY

Other than cheap shots.. Lucic sucks..   He is better suited to WWF or something along those lines... the guy can not skate.