The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B.C. cabinet minister Jinny Sims resigns amid RCMP investigation

Dazzle

4 hours ago, the grinder said:

what more than once ?  I already said it  freedom of information act  that is what rules she has broken more than once, lol yep  still gets paid for breaking the rules, if it was any other job you would be fired ,

I know you've said this before.  But how do you know this is what the RCMP are investigating?  It may be this or it may be something else.  In any case, she may be innocent of the charge, whatever it is.  Let's not be too quick to condemn someone before we learn the facts.

4 hours ago, the grinder said:

what more than once ?  I already said it  freedom of information act  that is what rules she has broken more than once, lol yep  still gets paid for breaking the rules, if it was any other job you would be fired ,

I thought she stepped down from cabinet ....

She is still a MLA  and working.

Once the investigation is done and she is acquited... she can take back her cabinet job.

This is how ethical politicians are supposed behave, isn't it ?

54 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

I know you've said this before.  But how do you know this is what the RCMP are investigating?  It may be this or it may be something else.  In any case, she may be innocent of the charge, whatever it is.  Let's not be too quick to condemn someone before we learn the facts.

I know you have said before , the rcmp are investigating , where there is smoke there is a fire  

59 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I thought she stepped down from cabinet ....

She is still a MLA  and working.

Once the investigation is done and she is acquited... she can take back her cabinet job.

This is how ethical politicians are supposed behave, isn't it ?

yes she stepped down but still a mla , if she is acquitted  sure have your job back  but I doubt she is innocent 

Edited by the grinder

47 minutes ago, the grinder said:

yes she stepped down but still a mla , if she is acquitted  sure have your job back  but I doubt she is innocent 

Pretty sure people in Canada are innocent till proven guilty.......  MLA's  included.