The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 minute ago, Fleech said:

In two years when we are forfeiting our first round pick I hope everyone will realize what an idiot Jim Benning is. 

Why do so many blame the GM or coach?  

They can't score the goals - only the players can.

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

Bo had his head down, I could see it coming a mile away.  I've got no issues with hits like that.

You have no issues with charging? How about last game when Tkachuk leapt into Rantanens head with his elbow? The dude is out there running around trying to injure.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, fecklund said:

He's been here for years and no matter who we've had on the back end, it just never seems to click. 
At some point, you have to look at the guy in charge and not the guys on the ice.
These are the best players in the world so it's not like they need to be told much... so it makes me wonder what they're being told at this point.
We'll see how the season plays out. Not confident in his ability to handle a pro defense. Just my 2 bits. 

I don't necessarily disagree, but it's pretty hard to judge a guy based on who he's had to work with.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Virtanen, Gaudette, Bo, Pearson and Hughes have been very good tonight.  Myers, despite the giveaway has been good, but Tanev has not

dont think so, calgary gonna get there 1st shutout of the season, and of coarse its against VAN , how can anyone have a good game when shots have been low most of the game, and no goals, seems like our issue last year, lack of scoring