The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 minute ago, Bitter Melon said:

You have no issues with charging? How about last game when Tkachuk leapt into Rantanens head with his elbow? The dude is out there running around trying to injure.

He also gave Marky a little head shove earlier after a save.  He's just a punk.  

2 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

You have no issues with charging? How about last game when Tkachuk leapt into Rantanens head with his elbow? The dude is out there running around trying to injure.

that wasn't charging, Bo had his head down.......didn't look like Bo thought it was dirty.  I sure wouldn't want a Canucks called for a penalty on a hit like that.  I'd be thrilled

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

He also gave Marky a little head shove earlier after a save.  He's just a punk.  

So glad we didn’t draft him. He’ll be the next Marchand mark my words. I don’t care if he’s skilled I hate gutless pukes like that. Every hit he’s threw this game he’s left his feet. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I like that the Refs won't give Hamonic an instigator for retaliating on a light shove, but give an instigator to any Canuck ever that goes to fight someone after a dirty hit. The NHL is the biggest joke league, and that's saying something considering how rigged the officiating in the NBA is against the Raptors.