The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Josh Leivo????

Rate this topic

regulardaddy

This guy blows! He had literally zero good plays tonight. He can't shoot, can't control the puck, can't finish, nothing! Wth is he out there with Petterson and Boeser, even on the 5 on 3??? He was a black hole. Almost every time the puck came to him, he made a bad play. He looked like he didn't know what sport he was playing, and he's on the top line? Did he win a contest to get on the team? Make-a-wish? I looked at his career stats, 24 goals in 135 games. Why is he even in the league, let alone a top line and pp? I'd rather had a cardboard cutout, at least Petterson could bank it off it. Leivo? More like Leiv-off the team plane back to Van. In summation, Leivo is a bum and should go back to his beer league on crap island. 

I don't like Leivo much either, but you could've just posted this on the PGT Thread. But its not one guys fault, Are top players aren't playing well (no finish), we don't hit at all...it looks like we are playing no contact hockey. we seem little bit slow. PP terrible. and Pettersson holds on to the puck too long when receiving a pass, need to release the puck right away.

22 minutes ago, regulardaddy said:

This guy blows! He had literally zero good plays tonight. He can't shoot, can't control the puck, can't finish, nothing! Wth is he out there with Petterson and Boeser, even on the 5 on 3??? He was a black hole. Almost every time the puck came to him, he made a bad play. He looked like he didn't know what sport he was playing, and he's on the top line? Did he win a contest to get on the team? Make-a-wish? I looked at his career stats, 24 goals in 135 games. Why is he even in the league, let alone a top line and pp? I'd rather had a cardboard cutout, at least Petterson could bank it off it. Leivo? More like Leiv-off the team plane back to Van. In summation, Leivo is a bum and should go back to his beer league on crap island. 

This belongs in either the Leivo thread or the GDT. Please review the guidelines prior to making a thread. Cheers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1