The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

An Apology

Rate this topic

HKSR

On 10/10/2019 at 9:06 AM, HerrDrFunk said:

It's pretty hard to say that the Canucks didn't win that trade now. 

Reminds me of everyone flaming JB for a conditional first for TJ.. 

Guess he's getting the last laugh in now,  but hey, those who follow the media and think everything they say is gospel are having a good dose of crow instead of turkey this thanksgiving.. 

4 hours ago, iceman64 said:

Guess he's getting the last laugh in now,  but hey, those who follow the media and think everything they say is gospel are having a good dose of crow instead of turkey this thanksgiving.. 

That is still up in the air. The way the conditional 1st was set Vancouver could be a 14th place team and have to keep that draft pick and have to give up the next. If Vancouver makes the playoffs that season then fine but if it becomes a higher pick and wins one or the top 3 spots then not so fine.

9 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

It’s actually a Quote with some town names changed from the Genius Grampa Abe S.

and of course it’s fun to rumble and also too see who has a sense of humor and who doesn’t. 

i know there’s some Grampa Abe fans who got it.

2BF9FB3C-EF5B-4D27-9D54-735470111EAF.png

Had no idea it was a Simpsons reference, but thanks for sharing. 

9 hours ago, iceman64 said:

It happens from time to time - I remember the vitriol of the throng the moment he announced Pettersson at 5th overall because all of us knowitalls had been debating Glass vs Vilardi