The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks need a Big change, Canucks are almost unwatchable as is.

Rate this topic

HockeyHarry

2 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Watching the Old Vintage Canucks in those beautiful 70s jerseys and Canuck equipment made me realize how horrible and plain the Canuck Gloves are. Why hasn’t this been addressed !

The New Jersey just got rid of the word Vancouver and some minor changes. Is that enough..? Plus the Third Jersey has lost the white stripes. 

Answer Canucks need new gloves with the vintage tri color look. Imo they are Beautiful....instead of the solid blue brick gloves.

Make it happen Jimbo !!! I’ll buys 2 pairs and wear them everyday when I go outside.

1A30387D-2990-4139-BBF3-FFDCD741437A.jpeg

30980D24-1E3E-4022-8700-8EE1326E3026.jpeg

Did your drink get spiked at the bar last night? Lmao. 

It’s crazy everywhere I go I hear people talking about the cool old tri colored gloves. The VTC gloves.....Its definitely going to happen.

canucks will have the best look in the entire NHL and also in the hockey world.

people are definitely talking about it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Watching the Old Vintage Canucks in those beautiful 70s jerseys and Canuck equipment made me realize how horrible and plain the Canuck Gloves are. Why hasn’t this been addressed !

The New Jersey just got rid of the word Vancouver and some minor changes. Is that enough..? Plus the Third Jersey has lost the white stripes. 

Answer Canucks need new gloves with the vintage tri color look. Imo they are Beautiful....instead of the solid blue brick gloves.

Make it happen Jimbo !!! I’ll buys 2 pairs and wear them everyday when I go outside.

1A30387D-2990-4139-BBF3-FFDCD741437A.jpeg

30980D24-1E3E-4022-8700-8EE1326E3026.jpeg

These are the ugliest gloves I have ever seen .

Just sayin.....

• Wat 1

6 minutes ago, the grinder said:

next thing is that you will want hockey pants  backImage result for cooper all hockey pants

Don’t be silly NHL would never allow that. But it does have potential. Unfortunately an updated version would be more tighter fitting and aerodynamic which would be unfair to other teams.

i can definitely see the newer version happening in the Olympics for women’s hockey. It would drive the ratings up.

another rumored hockey change happening is pre skate leg warmers with battery packs so they’re like hot from the dryer.