The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 12, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Newell Brown should have been fired last year, not sure why he is still here. Myers, Pearson not on 1st PP and still having Edler drop pass and play 1st unit. He plays Hughes on the OT PP but doesnt play him on the 1st unit PP during regulation time. Our PP is what? 1/13 now?

Totally Agree. Have no idea why he  hasn't been fired. I would have petey one timer that puck like last year. Dont know why that seemed to change.

• Upvote 2

For anyone wondering why that wasn’t a penalty shot, I’ll explain.

it states that if a player loses his stick while falling but that interrupts the play, as it did then it’s the officials decision if it warrants a penalty or not and we got the powerplay. Meaning the official didn’t need to call one but he did, yet people still complained conspiracy even a mod. (In so many words) ugh.

the minor is called throwing the stick but he didnt actually throw it. They can’t change the name of the penalty to losing the stick but anyway...

If he had intentionally it’s a penalty shot.

-

now as for the game....

i don’t want to be negative by saying a wins a win? I don’t know.

were going to be batting for a wildcard and we could of had a ROW win and this could be a tiebreaker with someone like Anaheim Or san Jose at the end of the year but for now I’ll just be happy.

i just didn’t like sitting in the lead, green uses the refs as a scapegoat every time count how many penalirs

he complains on.

why don’t we ever go for the insurance goal?

we are not the only team to do this.

anyway, 2-2 I’ll take it.

we just shouldn’t have been the more tired team in the third with their insane travel three games in three countries two continents lol

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Greenman Wannabe said:

How dare you say Ain't Talkin' Bout Love sucks. 

You sir are an idiot of the highest magnitude.

I fart in your general direction.

It sucks as HEY HEY HEY HEY a goal song. It's a HEY HEY HEY HEY good song, but as a goal song on that short HEY HEY HEY HEY loop it's... just bad.

4 minutes ago, TheInsideScoop said:

People are really ragging on him, but its 4 games in. Yes he missed multiple chances, but at least he had multiple chances..... just wait until he dials it in, he'll be a decent contributor.

Saying that, I don't think he stays on that line with Horvat longterm.

Hmmm. If only we had a guy in the minors, a vet with skill. Bring back Baer FFS, and press box Leivo.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1