The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (13-19) 2019

Rate this topic

Cam Talbot 1st shot = goal :lol:

Treleving thought he was smarter than everyone else trading Neal for Lucic and signing ex oilers in Reider and Talbot hoping for bounce back years from those guys so he can look like a genius, but so far its blowing in his face. I love it. 

Edited by Trebreh
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

Cam Talbot 1st shot = goal :lol:

Treleving thought he was smarter than everyone else trading Neal for Lucic and signing ex oilers in Reider and Talbot hoping for bounce back years from those guys so he can look like a genius, but so far its blowing in his face. I love it. 

Are you watching too?  God I really hate the Flames.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trebreh said:

i hate the phlegms more than any team in the league lol

Good for you.  Me too.  My in-laws are from Cowtown, and they love the Flames :sick:  My wife loves the Leafs:sick:  It’s friggin awful!  I’m never so happy as when those two teams LOSE 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Is Looch wearing skates or snow shoes?  My God.  He’s the worst skater I’ve ever seen!  Ha ha ha Loser Flames are stuck  with the Looch anchor for FOUR FRIGGIN’ YEARS. :lol::lol:

bu but he intimidates people on the forecheck! - calgarypuck

• Haha 2

As the season wears on Winnipeg is realizing they have to out score their opponents with all out offence to compensate for no defence and mediocre goaltending. Kind of like Chicago , another team that’s going to miss the playoffs. 

Stl

Col

Nsh

and 2 pacific wildcard

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skolozsy2 said:

Congratulations to the Blackhawks on hitting the 500 game milestone in their current sellout streak.

Quite a long way from the dark ages of Dollar Bill Wirtz.

That's kind of amazing.  Chi town is a true sport's town.  

2 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

Congratulations to the Blackhawks on hitting the 500 game milestone in their current sellout streak.

Quite a long way from the dark ages of Dollar Bill Wirtz.

People can't get that damn Chelsea Dagger out of their heads. They're constantly reminded to go to the games.