The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wings @ Nucks - Oct 15 2019 - 7pm PST

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, Viper007 said:

Who makes those ratings ... Larkin better than Pettersson?  I strongly disagree!

I was wondering too lol.  Like all of our lines are 20th or worse in the league?  Like how?  However I have to disagree Larkin is sick.  I feel like Bo is criminally underrated at #45 centre like WTF?  He’s always snubbed as a top 100 player in the league.  I’d say he should be about 80 and definitely ahead of Monahan 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

3-2 Canucks

What a dork...thought the game was tonight and was wondering where the GDT was.  Sigh...now I must wait an extra day.

no i think your are incorrect

when you make a mistake like this

i think you are required to sit out the next game

a sanction for failing to pay proper attention to the schedule

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kilgore said:

Sucks how we have to wait, and have our start be so delayed between games at the first. What's worse is that teams, including ours, don't need extra time off this time of year. In fact, especially for Boeser, players need to get initial games behind them to get fully conditioned.  So other teams are ahead of us in that regard.

And on the flip side, our games will now be condensed into the remaining schedule time.  Sure not by a lot, but who knows how that extra back to back or two will affect us come March or April?  Rant off.

Go Canucks Go!!!

I have been thinking about this also.

on top of that we had our mandatory week off right after the allstar breakk last year, to give us one long break instead of two.

poor scheduling imo

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

I really like our chances here. I'd like them better if someone other than Gaudette was coming out for Motte's return.

Don't get me wrong, I love Motte, but he provides pretty much nothing offensively so I don't understand why Greener takes Gaudette out for him.

Leivo had a bad game, I'm sure he recognizes as much and wouldn't be a baby about a bench ride. 

Could even try Motte or Gaudette on Bo's RW. 

I'd like to see Ferland tried with Bo again too.

No matter what approach Green takes, I think our top 5 will dominate their top 6 tomorrow, so maybe i shouldn't get too hung up on Gaudette..

Bo line will wear out Larkin's and Petey's line is going to click, I can feel it.

Yeah I'm with you on these thoughts.

However, I wonder if they needed to paper down Gaudette for a few days because adding MacIntyre to the roster puts them $0.5m over the cap limit?

I love the look of the Ferland-Horvat-Pearson line. These guys should match up nicely against the Wings top line.

Then we could have shut down their second line with the like of Motte-Beagle-Sutter.

This leaves lots of room for matching the following up against their 3rd and 4th lines:

Miller-Petey-Boeser

Leivo-Gaudette-Virtanen

I guess its not to be!

Edited by BigTramFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1