Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Edler-Myers

Hughes-Tanev

Benn-Stecher

Can't wait to watch Ferland and Virtanen......finally together

Edited by Odjick_fan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Should be a good game but I’m expecting it too be a close game all the way til the end...with late game winner from the

If only Canucks had those beautiful Vintage Tri Color Gloves the Nucks would be unstoppable....and look good!!!

Go Canucks Gooo!....now destroy those Blues, Mighty Canucks.

ED540F43-59DD-4C3E-BA9D-9B25E81BC21B.gif

72288AC3-153C-4D1E-95AA-85DD1AB6EB05.jpeg

D8DF51ED-9D84-4418-A4C1-64E821578E7C.gif

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Haha 1

7-2???  Wow no pressure hey? 

More realistically 4-1

Even by a single goal would be fine as long as we can pull out a W and poor Drew Doughty will have second thoughts about saying "a team like that" ever again..

I suppose getting their a$$es handed to them that bad got him all mad and crybaby... meh..

Canucks need all hands on deck tonight.  Bo's line will have to fight hard against a very tough 2nd line.  Huge game for Demko and the offensive players have to make their mark.

Need to come out full speed as soon as they hit the ice.  The cannot afford to get behind, as the Blues will hammer them.

If the PP and PK continue to excel, they can win this one.  GCG!

Was really frustrating to see the team miss out on beating these guys in the last game of the season and losing in a shootout, falling short of the .500 record. We just missed finishing on a high note there, and I'd love to see them take it to the Blues this year.

I'm hoping for a big game from Horvat and Ferland, would like to see each of them end up with a goal and an assist, and then maybe a couple goals from Canucks who haven't gotten one, like Jake to get him going, and Benn to keep the trend of scoring from the defense going.

Let's see a 4-3 win in OT here, and hopefully it's an entertaining game and the team picks up where they left off against Detroit.

GO CANUCKS!

The lines are clicking and hopefully they can keep the magic continuing. Expecting a heavy game which is probably why they are hoping Virtanen and Ferland will feed off each other and start dominating. I think Horvat is finally going getting his first Goal this game. Go Canucks Go!!

139836BD-4E6D-443F-B1AB-1241AF4ADF4E.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1