The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Edmonton can't keep up this pace... Colorado can

Rate this topic

*Buzzsaw*

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Not today Khaira has 2 goals. Baer has a PP goal. He's a great young rookie Dman  Playing more mins than any rookie in NHL 

Kass is playing great and putting up points. 15 Pts Nuge has 15 

Their pk had killed 19 straight. DAL got a lucky goal to make it with in a goal . Going to be an exciting finish. 

Bear is very impressive I must say, also Khaira is very underrated in these parts. 

• Cheers 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I was saying this in October, need more than 2 players scoring to be sustainable. 

Those two top guys don’t play any defence.  If they would sacrifice scoring some points to play better defensively the Oilers would be better.  

18 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Neal with a Hattie in a blowout game. Gives Coiler “brain thrust” an inflated view of his value, so maybe they’ll sign him for a few more years.

I’m okay with that. :P

What was that about a blowout? :bigblush:

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What was that about a blowout? :bigblush:

Whoa...... It was 6-1 when I posted. Soilers are really crapping the bed in da turd.:lol:

At least the Lames fell short in their comeback against the Blah Hawks.

Edited by PistolPete13

5 hours ago, Alflives said:

Those two top guys don’t play any defence.  If they would sacrifice scoring some points to play better defensively the Oilers would be better.  

McDavid at -7 and Draisaitl at -18 before tonights blowout game.  Its all great that they are putting up 20+ goals and 60+ points right now but big whoop when you are such a defensive liability that those spectacular stats are brought down hard by so many goals going in your net while your on the ice.  

Well apparently it wasn't a blowout game tonight after I stopped watching.

Edited by Russ

Don’t watch the Oilers broadcast too

often but man are they obnoxious. You think Garrett is a homer? Try listening to those guys...

Guy was celebrating an empty net goal like they just had some triumphant victory. They nearly blew a 5 goal third period lead. If it weren’t for some very favourable reffing earlier in the game they likely lose.

• Upvote 3

On 12/31/2019 at 8:43 PM, Russ said:

McDavid at -7 and Draisaitl at -18 before tonights blowout game.  Its all great that they are putting up 20+ goals and 60+ points right now but big whoop when you are such a defensive liability that those spectacular stats are brought down hard by so many goals going in your net while your on the ice.  

Well apparently it wasn't a blowout game tonight after I stopped watching.

Oilers top line combine for a +/- of -48. Let that one sink in.

• Haha 1