The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils Oct 19 10 AM - European game of the week edition

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

I don’t usually say this but I really feel this game could be a trap game for us.  We’re super high on a 4 game win streak and just beat the cup champs.  Meanwhile we’re facing a NJD team that has severely underperformed so far and have just won their first game.  Not only that but the early start could hurt the Canucks.  Not saying the Canucks are going to lose, but really think they could if they don’t stay focused plus Schneider always seems to play well against us but dunno if he’s gonna be in net tomorrow 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I don’t usually say this but I really feel this game could be a trap game for us.  We’re super high on a 4 game win streak and just beat the cup champs.  Meanwhile we’re facing a NJD team that has severely underperformed so far and have just won their first game.  Not only that but the early start could hurt the Canucks.  Not saying the Canucks are going to lose, but really think they could if they don’t stay focused plus Schneider always seems to play well against us but dunno if he’s gonna be in net tomorrow 

I agree with this. This game will be a test of focus for the squad. This team seems to have a great mindset though. Hopefully we get the W.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Nah.  Hischier with his big-money deal, Hall with his eyes looking elsewhere, Devils probably elated at finally winning = Canuck juggernaut to steamroller over them on their way to MSG.

18 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I noticed Loui is on this road trip. Sleeping mostly, but I wonder if they're just hand-delivering him to Utica, seeing as they'll be in NY ;)

Have a feeling someone is staying behind after the Rangers game

It will be Gaudette,  Adam has no use in the press box he's not Louie.

• Upvote 1