The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CBC News reports the Conservatives hire firm to destroy Bernier and the PPC

mpt

23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm not sure I really trust polls anymore. I see the bloc is surging in Quebec which pretty much makes it impossible for the liberals to form a majority.

Do you think JT or AS is so greedy for power they would attempt a coalition with the bloc?

No one really knows to be honest.

Like I said before, the Conservatives need another leader than Scheer. Scheer greatly lacks that enigma factor in a candidate. Conservatives won't get a majority under Scheer, I predict. Poor choice to pick him, unless they were planning to use him as a transitioning piece until they find a better candidate. Simply telling people that every other party is bad just isn't good enough.

Edited by Dazzle
  • Upvote 3

Despite their very minor and petty differences, Canada has a UNIPARTY just like the US.

The big three are ALL for:

More government, more spending, and anyone that comes in to upset their giant money laundering scheme gets run out.

Even the media is it on it, just like the US.

• Upvote 2

:bored:

Went to a Preston Manning rally once.  Outside were a handful of teenage "protesters" with signs, chanting away.  Any time someone tried to reasonably engage or discuss with them, they simply chanted louder.  Turns out afterwards that they were indeed hired by the Liberal Party, paid in pizza.

Everyone loves a good circus.  Keep voting.  Vote harder and harder, cuz it really matters.  Or, simply watch WWE instead -- same thing.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gaudette Celly said:

:bored:

Went to a Preston Manning rally once.  Outside were a handful of teenage "protesters" with signs, chanting away.  Any time someone tried to reasonably engage or discuss with them, they simply chanted louder.  Turns out afterwards that they were indeed hired by the Liberal Party, paid in pizza.

Everyone loves a good circus.  Keep voting.  Vote harder and harder, cuz it really matters.  Or, simply watch WWE instead -- same thing.

heh, the 90s.  The last time the WWE was still worth watching.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xereau said:

Despite their very minor and petty differences, Canada has a UNIPARTY just like the US.

The big three are ALL for:

More government, more spending, and anyone that comes in to upset their giant money laundering scheme gets run out.

Even the media is it on it, just like the US.

But this time my vote's really gonna count.  Imma gonna vote Purple, cuz they're so much better than Magenta and Fuscia.  Yay my team!  Where muh pompoms at?

:picard:

image.png.6d0bb7c15e12cbb50ba3cf5faffd1f83.png

7 minutes ago, Gaudette Celly said:

Hey, that was the peak of the NWO!  Hogan, Macho Man, Sting, Luger, Nash, Hall, Steiner, Bagwell, Goldberg, Flair...

It was a candle that was lit at both ends.  Twice as bright but lasts half as long.  I *think* they "borrowed" the idea of the NWO storyline from a Japanese wrestling promotion (important difference was they ran out of ideas pretty quickly).

Kevin Nash tore his quad reading this post.:P  The "finger poke of doom" was about as bad as giving the title to David Arquette.

Sorry I can't do a good Jim Cornette impression.:P

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

You left out the prime minister's office blocking an obstruction of justice investigation 

How did you conveniently leave that out?

because its actually not true. All the rules were followed, and some of those rules include not letting you interview anyone you want. Maybe that needs to change but as of today thems the rules. I did notice that Scheer isn't lobbying to change them, just bring in a weak fine system. If he gets into power he really doesn't want people poking into cabinet confidence either RS. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

heh, the 90s.  The last time the WWE was still worth watching.

To be fair, 2000 and the first half of 2001 were a phenomenal time for the WWF.

1 hour ago, Gaudette Celly said:

Back when it was still the WWF?  Actually, at that time the WCW was kicking its arse.

WCW kicked WWF’s ass from the summer of ‘96 to the beginning of ‘98. After that, WWF took over when Steve Austin caught fire and WCW ran themselves out of business by 2001. 

DA7A93C5-73AE-4D34-A23A-E3189C647FDF.gif

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

because its actually not true. All the rules were followed, and some of those rules include not letting you interview anyone you want. Maybe that needs to change but as of today thems the rules. I did notice that Scheer isn't lobbying to change them, just bring in a weak fine system. If he gets into power he really doesn't want people poking into cabinet confidence either RS. 

Jimmy my friend you should be a politician...