The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Rangers, October 20, 2019 -- B2B, Tail-end edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

2 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Young Gaud needs ice time....Canucks with back to back games he should get in for the Rangers you would think. But who knows. 

Go Canucks Goo then Go Seahacks 

Agreed, press box isn't going to do him alot of good.

Now that the streak is over I hope he gets back in, otherwise let's send him down, bring up Baertschi and rotate him and Leivo.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Snapshot85 said:

Brown better get his $%@ together vs the Rangers.... or  Green is going to have to take care of him...... and call the shots moving forward.

giphy (1).gif

I just dont see the canucks management firing brown :( or he woulda been let go already since last year our PP was horrible and his strat sucked than aswell.

Would love to see brown let go, but not holding my breathe, think green/Jim like his to much (personally)

So back to back morning game....Id feel better if Marky is in net, always better for the mental stability and reaction if u rest the following day. Not sure if anyone should rest or not, they did create some chacnes so its up to the players and coaches to find whos tired and whos ready at their max level. Rangers have one heck of a first line with panarin and zabinejad so their PP is bound to be lethal.

hoping for a 3-3 game on this one. Edler, Leivo, Brock with the goals. 

6 hours ago, Roberts said:

if the power play isn't fixed by the end of the road trip then I hope fans boo furiously next home game to get the point across.

Did you see Green's post game interview? Regarding the power play he basically said; "it was good, we had some good looks, the only thing lacking was a goal".

Are you *&$%&#@ kidding me?!

• Wat 1

58 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Did you see Green's post game interview? Regarding the power play he basically said; "it was good, we had some good looks, the only thing lacking was a goal".

Are you *&$%&#@ kidding me?!

I atleast would’ve expect a “we need to be better” but what can I say the Canucks management doesn’t see anything wrong with our 0/22? Powerplays on the road

• Upvote 1

I have a line change idea for the next game. 

Miller Pettersson Motte (Motte is a high energy guy who creates space and opportunities he just doesn't capitalize on them very often. Pettersson and Miller would help)

Pearson Horvat Boeser (Boeser helps finish the play and has previous chemistry with Bo)

Ferland Sutter Leivo (Leivo playing a defensive energy line is where he belongs)

Schaller Beagle Virtanen (Jake plays best when he trys to do it all himself. Schaller and Beagle help defensively but not so much with offence) 

1 minute ago, kenhodgejr said:

I have a line change idea for the next game. 

Miller Pettersson Motte (Motte is a high energy guy who creates space and opportunities he just doesn't capitalize on them very often. Pettersson and Miller would help)

Pearson Horvat Boeser (Boeser helps finish the play and has previous chemistry with Bo)

Ferland Sutter Leivo (Leivo playing a defensive energy line is where he belongs)

Schaller Beagle Virtanen (Jake plays best when he trys to do it all himself. Schaller and Beagle help defensively but not so much with offence) 

You forgot call up Baer but I’ll let that one slide

• Upvote 1