The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (20-26) 2019

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

It prob still be Ottawa. Detroit still have more talents overall. They are just in a slump right now where nothing goes right for them.

Idk i watched there game against Sens and they got killed. Larkin line awful defensively. Not much offended besides Larkin, Anthasiou and Mantha. Looked like us a couple of years ago.

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

They are horrible.  I wonder if Stevie Y is a tank commander?  

Only have like 3-4 decent guys. I would look into Athanasiou. 30 goal scorer last year, and fast af, but playing poorly this year. Wings are really bad this year, wonder if his value drops if he continues to play poorly. Wouldn’t mind trading for him.

Edited by J-23

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

They are horrible.  I wonder if Stevie Y is a tank commander?  

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Idk i watched there game against Sens and they got killed. Larkin line awful defensively. Not much offended besides Larkin, Anthasiou and Mantha. Looked like us a couple of years ago.

Only have like 3-4 decent guys. I would look into Athanasiou. 30 goal scorer last year, and fast af, but playing poorly this year. Wings are really bad this year, wonder if his value drops if he continues to play poorly. Wouldn’t mind trading for him.

Stevie Y does have the guts to be a tank commander. Just look at where the Lightnings 2012 and 2013 finished in.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who finishes last, Detroit, Ottawa, or New Jersey?

Jersey aside from Hughes Hischier and hall.... what else is there?

Zajac?

Simmonds... Subban... njd worst d core in the league even with P.K.

OTT has a decent D many good young players contributing and some vets.

Detroit should be duking it out for 29/30 with ott....

njd by 6 points for last in league.

12 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Wings just got shut out.  That’s 7 regulation losses in a row.  Stevie Y must be thinking his stealth tank is on the roll. 

16 hours ago, Alflives said:

Who finishes last, Detroit, Ottawa, or New Jersey?

Probably DET

OTT has some good young pieces in place for their rebuild. They are a lot further along than ppl realize.

OTT has 2 first round picks and 3 second round picks next draft. 

Kids just have to grow and some graduate to NHL regulars. Another two top 10 picks and Sens will come out of their rebuild with adding couple of veterans. 

DET just starting rebuild. They have a long ways to go.

• Thanks 1

BOS STL game about to start that's the best game of the night. 

After that at 9pm et AVS ANA game. 

Heritage classic 3rd starts at 10 pm et 

Don't really care about the venue. I look for best game every night and make that my primary game and switch to others during commercials and in between periods. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

BOS STL game about to start that's the best game of the night. 

After that at 9pm et AVS ANA game. 

Heritage classic 3rd starts at 10 pm et 

Don't really care about the venue. I look for best game every night and make that my primary game and switch to others during commercials and in between periods. 

Watching TBay vs Nashville.  TBay wearing cool looking black sweaters.  1-1 tie in the second. 

Hedmann is by far the best player on the ice.  

Edited by Alflives
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Watching TBay vs Nashville.  TBay wearing cool looking black sweaters.  1-1 tie in the second. 

Hedmann is by far the best player on the ice.  

Ooh stammer just missed the break away as I type..

Ya Alfie boy. I usually pick a game and switch over to other games during  commercials and intermissions.

Sometimes the primary game is boring and I switch over make a new primary.

Usually end up bouncing around a little bit.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Bruins take ng it to Blues 2-0 in 2nd.

Bruins have been do good do long. Looks like a team that could go to SCF again this year.

But it's a long season and they'll be tired. Went to SCF last year too.

Capitals look good too. 

Just switched over to the Flyers bs Jackets.  Is that Hays guy on the Flyers the guy many compare JT Miller to?  Miller is way better.  That Hays guy is a sloth.  He’s more like Brian Boyle or Patrick Maroon than he is Miller.