Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Capitals Diwali Night Edition Oct 25 7pm SN1

Rate this topic

Baer.

20 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

2nd best goals against 19

7th best goals for 30

3rd best +/-  plus 11

I don't care about ease of schedule. Team has played very good hockey so far. 

Boys are gonna need to bring their A game if they want to beat the Caps. Have a feeling Bo and Miller are gonna lead the way to a victory. Also can't wait to see some more of Hughes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Re: defense....

Being basically healthy there right now (knock on wood) makes all the difference in the worls.

Ummm he has failed to realize it takes awhile to get used to a new D partner, I suppose he doesn't get that because he's never played hockey before I suppose, if he did he'd know that but that's for the whole team, we're playing half speed at best and we beat St Louis, people aren't getting this but they will as soon as the acclimation process is over..  actually a lot of the CDC and same with the media except for a minority understand this, you want proof? 

Think back to the first time we played the Russian national team with Tretiak in goal and we got schooled until our toughness + skill wore them down but a lot of the reason was that the Russian team had played a lot as a team together and our national team never had, same thing, exactly, especially since out additions are used to different systems of different teams..

We can't help but get better as we go along. Patience grasshoppers! Patience!

Oilers should be winning the way they're playing.

So many grade a chances 3 posts for sure maybe 4

Nuge hit one post and robbed twice by Holtby. 

Bear having a good game. 

Caps better pull out the win or they're going to be choked tomorrow night and it won't be good 

9 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

NHL continues to make quota on 3rd period comebacks 

the league had an issue with lockdown bori g 3rd periods and now all of a sudden it changes 

interesting 

Just tell the refs to call more penalties in the 3rd against the winning team. 

I am so amped to watch this game it's ridiculous.  

I wanted so badly to see it live, but aside from last minute student rush tickets that won't happen.  

Long story short: been busting my ass at school all week(s) so I can watch an entire game on a Friday night without feeling guilty about falling behind academically.  

@J-23 how's your year at BCIT going?

• Cheers 3

13 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

With the Oilers beating the Caps tonight, I'd say that lessens our chances of winning tomorrow. Caps are gonna be pissed.

I'd say that, historically speaking, facing a backup goalie in the first place lessens our chances. However, these days, we're kicking the fat out of ass thanks to stellar goaltending and confident youth bolstered by supplementary veteran-ness.  

I'm amped for tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Green Building said:

I am so amped to watch this game it's ridiculous.  

I wanted so badly to see it live, but aside from last minute student rush tickets that won't happen.  

Long story short: been busting my ass at school all week(s) so I can watch an entire game on a Friday night without feeling guilty about falling behind academically.  

@J-23 how's your year at BCIT going?

Haven’t slept in 2 days, mid term week. Tomorrow last one though, can home and watch the Canuck game and relax.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1