The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[discusion[ Would u trade Petey for Wayne Gretzky in his prime

the epic trade of all time  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes x 1 million. Can't believe this is even a question. Petey for Gretzky in his prime??? As much as I love Petey, I'd even trade Petey for McDavid let alone Gretzky.

Take your homer glasses off, and you will see that Petey is still very raw and we don't know if he's peak is going to be anywhere near say McDavid, not to mention Gretzky. The scary thing is that McDavid is already playing at or near his peak, which could last at least 10 more years. And what is even more scary is that Edmonton sucks even with McDavid. You put replace Petey with McDavid on Canucks and we are going to SCF this season.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, khay said:

Yes x 1 million. Can't believe this is even a question. Petey for Gretzky in his prime??? As much as I love Petey, I'd even trade Petey for McDavid let alone Gretzky.

Take your homer glasses off, and you will see that Petey is still very raw and we don't know if he's peak is going to be anywhere near say McDavid, not to mention Gretzky. The scary thing is that McDavid is already playing at or near his peak, which could last at least 10 more years. And what is even more scary is that Edmonton sucks even with McDavid. You put replace Petey with McDavid on Canucks and we are going to SCF this season.

Your just a band wagon fan! Petey is the best ever! Only the corrupt Toronto media would tell you otherwise!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

image.jpeg.9e87afe357174a15deabd1498c361faf.jpeg

3 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

wayne freakin gretzki

would udo the deal

yes or noooo

answer now ps

Seriously stop coming off as a 10yo.  This thread might have some discussion to it but the way to type it out like your a moron means most of us will just put you on ignore.  

• Upvote 2

• -DLC- locked this topic